22

•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•

"What do you mean by that?"

Lucy laughed, "you'll find out sooner or later"

"Why can't I know now?" Clare asked, her curiosity rising. Lucy shrugged, almost like she was teasing her.

"Eh, don't feel like telling you. Besides I'm sure he'll tell you. At some point"

"Yea right, like he'll tell me any time soon" Clare muttered, crossing her arms in the process.

"Speaking of the devil" Lucy said as she saw her brother walk in.

"Come with me" he said bluntly and walked off as quick as he arrived. Clare sighed as she stood up.

"Great"

.

"I need you to wear this" he said and threw her the dress. Clare caught it, barely. She didn't want to question him, knowing he was in a bad mood already.

She simply nodded and rushed into the bathroom. She brought up the dress since she didn't a get a good look at it before. The dress was beautiful. She instantly fell in love with it.

She put it on, her skin immediately feeling the softness of the fabric. It felt so comfortable, perfect size. She loved the sleeves, they were so loose. Letting the person wear it able to move their arms so freely. She gave it a small twirl, her legs being able to move freely as well.

She took a deep breath before walking out, Lucas and his guest at the end of the hall speaking to each other. She slowly made her way up towards them, their backs towards her.

"Yes yes, it should be made in all sizes possible. Everyone should be able to wear it regardless of their body" Lucas explained, the man nodding to his requests.

"Excuse me" She said softly and the man turned around, a smile instantly spreading on his face.

"How lovely! You look adorable in that, it'll be a great seller!" The man exclaimed, his smile never leaving his mouth. Lucas didn't want to turn around and Clare knew. She decided not say anything.

"I bet it feels wonderful! The designs are so well-"

The mans voice faded by her staring off at Lucas, her full attention him.

"Mr young! I am very impressed and I look forward to working with you. I'll take it" he said and shook his hand passionately. Naturally Lucas looked away with a nod, his eyes accidentally turning to Clare and he couldn't stop staring.