31

•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•

"Alright, just do it. It's not that hard, Lucas" Lucas spoke to himself in the mirror. Staring at his reflection intensely. Another week has passed, Clare was going to her lessons every day and naturally, Lucas got used to it. He'll usually be in his room coming up with new designs or playing with lucy.

Sometimes he'll even use her ideas on some clothes. He also made her try on certain things. Only for her to end up liking it and fighting to keep it, Some she'll keep and others she'll give back.

"Yes. it's that simple" He said with a weak smile. He kept his stare on the mirror, noticing his face was all flustered, shades of pink coving his cheeks. He splashed some water on his face. He hasn't felt like this since forever, it's been years. In fact, he's only dated 7 girls throughout his whole life and none of them ever seemed to spark to him.

He sighed and walked out of the bathroom, making his way to the kitchen.

"Morning sir!" Clare said once she noticed him walk in. She was cooking. He gulped, he's never felt this weak for someone. So whipped for such a girl and ever since he's accepted it, the more control she had over him without her even knowing.

"Morning" He muttered softly and sat down next to lucy in one of the dresses she stole from her brother. Lucy noticed his face, his different behavior and she couldn't help but laugh, wanting to tease him. Clare walked over, placing down their food. She sat down with her own bowl, they had something simple that morning, oatmeal.

"This is good," Lucy said with a smile as she took another spoonful. Lucas only nodded, obviously agreeing. They didn't talk much, they just enjoyed their food with each others company.

After they were done, Clare picked up their bowls. Lucy thanked her for the food and she ran off. Lucas stood there, watching her wash the bowls. He inhaled deeply before walking over to her.

"Thank you for making breakfast"

She laughed, "It's my job," She said jokingly but received nothing from him.

"Uh, Clare" He started and she hummed, letting him know she was listening.

"See, recently I've been feeling..um," He said softly, cursing at himself for sounding so stupid for being nervous and for feeling weak.

"Yes?" She asked, her heart starting to speed up. He gulped again before looking at her, he noticed the bite marks on her neck, the ones he created. They were healed, nothing but a scar now. His scent was now gone. The feeling of weakness suddenly disappeared and was replaced with possession. He shook his head and sighed.