33

•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•

"ELIZABETH!"

Elizabeth jumped and she hurriedly finished up her note before taping up her picture over it. She slammed the book shut and threw it into the closet.

Seconds later her door bursts open, her angry husband stomping In.

"What exactly did you hear?"

"I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about" she said calmly, staring.

Austin glared and grabbed her hair, pulling down and causing her to forcefully lift her head up. She glared at him.

"Answer me woman!"

"I said, I have no idea!" She shouted, yanking her hair away from him.

"But I can clearly see that it's something that I shouldn't have heard, Care to tell me what it is, Austin?"

He froze, staring at the woman in front of him.

"That is none of your concern"

"Very well then. I would like for you to leave"

"You're lying"

"Excuse me?" She asked before she was pushed up against the wall.

"You did hear something"

"I already told you that I haven't! You're just trying to find an excuse to beat me aren't you?"

He smirked, a laugh leaving his mouth.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Perhaps I just want some fun" he said and ran his hand down her waist. Elizabeth glared with disgust.

She shoved him, "You have no right to touch me"

He glared as he watched her make her way to the door. Before her fingers could grab the handle, he grabbed her arm, Shoving her towards the bed.

Instantly he straddled over her, gripping her arms tightly to keep from escaping him. He leaned down towards her.

"When it comes to you, I'll do whatever the hell I want, whenever the hell I want. Whether you like or not, Elizabeth"

.

She sat on the bed, holding the sheets to cover up her exposed body. She heard Austin snicker before he walked out the room, shutting the door behind him.