15

*TRIGGER/SEXUAL AND HIGHLY CRINGY WARNING*

(I'm sOrrY)
.

•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•

"Hey! If it isn't the man himself. Lucas Young" A man with brown messy hair spoke. His name being Daniel.

"It's just Lucas" Lucas responded, already being annoyed even though he just got there. He sat down next to Kyle, his hair is down, covering his shoulders.

"I didn't think you'd actually make it," He said with a laugh, taking a shot from his glass.

"anyways, the girl will be here any minute now"

Lucas ignored his statement and raised his hand, the bartender serving him instantly. Either cause of fame, or money.

"So, I heard you bought yourself someone," Jack said, he was someone very straight up. His hair was short and covered in a dark purple color.

"Yea, is she nice?" Daniel decided to join in on the conversation. 

"Shes merely a maid, can't even do her job well half of the time," He said and sighed, taking a drink from his cup. 

"I didn't mean her job dumbass"

Kyle laughed, "he meant physically,"

Lucas froze before coughing. He wiped his lips, putting the cup down.

"Be careful about how you use your words"

"That's a no"

"It's obvious he didn't do anything,"  Kyle said, taking another shot.

"When was the last time you fucked?"

"personal question you got there" Lucas muttered.

"guys leave him alone can't you see he's a virgin?" Jack said in a baby voice, wrapping his arm around Lucas.

"I am not!" Lucas snaps at him, pushing his arm off. Kyle laughing at the situation.

"Hello" A sudden voice came into the conversation. Lucas looked up seeing a woman in her mid-twenties. Her hair was jet black fading out into a blue.

"Ah, Jessie!" Kyle said with a smile, getting up from his seat and hugging her.

"You're looking lovely!"

Jessie smiled, she was wearing a black skin-tight dress, obviously trying to show off her body. Lucas didn't care much for it anyway. Yet when he would look at the clothes Clare would wear, his heart raced. He scoffed at himself and instantly took another shot, angry at himself for even reacting the way he did.