34

•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•

"Are you sure about this?"

Austin laughed, "I'm positive, with the war going on right now, no one would even suspect a thing"

Tyler laughed, "I suppose you're right. When are you doing it?"

Austin thought about it for a while before getting his answer.

"Tomorrow night"

Elizabeth peeked through the door that was open slightly. Recording everything she could onto her phone.

"I hope she cherishes the moments she has left with those damn brats because by nightfall tomorrow, I'll kill her"

Elizabeth felt her eyes widening, as she covered her mouth, trying not to gasp out too loudly. She stopped the recording and quickly started running to her room. She locked the door behind her and pulled out her computer and some cables. She looked through her dresser, pulling out the unused USB.

She turned on the device and plugged in her phone to the computer to transfer the video. After that was done she plugged in the USB and saves the video there. she quickly deleted the video from both the computer and her phone.

She grabbed a paper and pen, writing down a letter as she cried. She looked at the time, seeing it was 3:38 in the morning. She finished up her letter and folds it close. She walked out of her room, making sure he was nowhere in sight before rushing off to the library.

She opened up her secret room and walked in, grabbing a box of ammo and emptying it out, placing the bullets in a pile. She puts in the letter, along with the USB. She grabbed a lock and looked at the time. 3:46. She plugged in the numbers and closed it.

She reached for the clock and took it off the wall, taking out the batteries, stopping right where she wanted it to be. She hanged it back on and placed the box in the center of the room. She looked once more before shutting the place for good. She walked out of the library and walked down the hall, scared for her life. She stopped once she noticed the kid's room.

She slowly opened the door, trying not to create much sound to wake them. She walked in and smiled softly. They slept soundly and she began to cry. She placed soft kisses on their foreheads, her heart aching. She wanted to watch them grow up so badly but she knew her time was limited.

.

"Crawl as deep as you can into the bush, don't let them see you," she said as fear covered her face. She grabbed him in her arms, placing a kiss on his forehead.