conversation

"what's with the atmosphere?!" Namjoon nervously laughed.

"AH well! I overheard some girls-"

"Jin was being nosy that's what."

"no I am not! I Was just interested in the conversation those girls had about the little Girl in the orphanage."

"yeah that's being nosy !" Yoongi Tapped on the table

"Whatever! You know where I wanted this to go at? I wanted to ask if you guys wanted a sister, Maybe to challenge us more in our careers." Jin sipped onto his boba.

Everyone had cooled down, and drank all their bobas, the guys headed down to their dorms to rest.

Upon arriving everyone fastened asleep. Jin Noticed that not everyone was asleep but that taehyung was checking his socials.

"Psst! Taehyung! Jin whispered

"WHAT!?" Taehyung yelled back, causing some of the guys to move around.

"Be quiet!!! Basically you heard me this afternoon right? "

Taehyung sat up, straightening his back and faced Jin.
"I mean to gives us a challenge? not bad! It'll help us in a way for managing time!"

Jin smiled, right than Namjoons head poked out from his blanket.

"the idea is great! "

Jin startled, Yelped.
"THOUGH it may seem tough at first, I feel we got it. It doesn't doesn't seem like a bad idea, But challenging ourselves is the best thing we can do. so tommorow, we'll be going to the nearest  orphanage to adopt a child."

Hope You guys liked this so far. Sorry for the short chapters and if the chapter doesn't make sense my head really hurts and I'm multitasking so Im sorry! 😂 Anyways bye~💕

 Sorry for the short chapters and if the chapter doesn't make sense my head really hurts and I'm multitasking so Im sorry! 😂 Anyways bye~💕