Trip

"Los Angeles?! Wheres that??!" I asked raising a eyebrow. "I've never been to that place?!"

"Well it's in California which California is a state and so four- that does not matter right now! You are going to see Cali from this day on! Dont worry~" Namjoon said as he gave me his little smile.
-
10 minutes passed and Jimin and Yoongi came. It was weird since where Jimin and his girlfriend were next to our hotel. Probably finishing some "Business"

"What happened?!" Yoongi and Jimin said together.

"Well we have to pack. We are going to California Los Angeles, One of the staff knocked on Min-seos door and said we have to be at the studio in 20 minutes so hurry!!"  Namjoon and the others left except for Jimin.

"Well little Min, what did you see?!" Jimin Chuckled.

"Ughhhhh....Ew Jimin...." I said disgustingly.

"You see its a normal thing~You'll probably do it when you get older with your boyfriend or husband" Jimin said as he was smiling and giving me his moon crest eyes.

"Yah! Im only 12! I dont want to know about this...." I said as I was getting uncomfortable.
"Ok ok I'll stop. I'll help you pack ok?! Namjoon will pack my stuff anyways~"

-
We checked out of the hotel and then headed to the studio in a black car.
We when got to the studio It was a huge building with the words "Bighit ent."

"Woah.....!" I said as I looked up at the whole building.

"heheh lets go inside shall we then??!" Jimin said as he was carrying his Backpack and some of my stuff.
-
We headed inside.

"BTS....? Is that the group name?!..." I said as I was looking at a poster with their faces on it.

"Oh yeah..BTS means Bangtan Sonyeondan, meaning Bulletproof Boy Scouts. Hehe" Hoseok said. He was scratching his neck and then smiled.

"Anyways c'mon!" Jungkook said as he was starting to run towards two doors.
Jungkook opened the doors and shoved me in.

"LOOK! THIS IS WHERE YOU'RE BIG BROTHERS PRACTICE FOR UPCOMING EVENTS!!~" Jungkook yelled and then smiled showing his little bunny teeth.

"Oh! This is a very big room!" I said as I was running around the room.

"It sure is little Min~" Namjoon said as he was setting his bag down on the floor.

"Hey! Hey! Be careful you might fall Min!" Yoongi said as he had his hands in his pockets

"Heheh I kn-" I Suddenly fell flat on my face and all 7 came running towards me.

"A-are you ok Min?!"

"Where does it hurt?!"
"I told you to be careful!"
"Little min Sit up."

"O-ow..." I cried and sat up. Hoseok was holding my two cheeks and squeezing them so hard, that I can feel his nails Stab my face.

"MIN! Where does it hurt please tell me!" Hoseok said as he had a face of worry. He moved my head with his hands still on my cheeks and stared at me for a while in the eyes.

"Aw Come here You did get hurt, do you need ice?!" Hoseok Pulled me closer to his chest and hugged me tightly. I was crying right on his chest and I could feel the wet spots where I cried.

"Uh...a-am ok~ thank you Hoseok~" I sniffed and some gave a sigh of relief.

After my whole accident, all 7 of them had to start practicing for their dance, since it was a Saturday and they had 3 whole days to practice. I sat down next to the doors and Yoongi gave me my phone.

"Hmmm What should I get...Snapchat?...twitter...Facebook....Instagram....nah!" I said silently as I was scrolling down in the app store to find apps.

They started to practice. As they started, I took my eyes off of my phone and looked at them dance.  I suddenly heard the door open silently and Raised my head slowy. It was a girl that looked young but older then me. She looked really cute like a mouse.

"Oh...! Hello...Who are you?" She asked as she bent over and took a strand of her hair and put it behind her ear.

-A/N
Sorry if the chapter was boring 😔 Anyways hope you guys enjoy and stay tuned for more Ily all~!

-A/N Sorry if the chapter was boring 😔 Anyways hope you guys enjoy and stay tuned for more Ily all~!