Mi-ahn-ham-ni-da (Sorry)

I woke up the next day with puffy eyes. I was officially 13 years old. A teen. I was ready to head to the dance studio but as soon as I did I heard Namjoon yell me name.

"Min-Seo?!!"

"Y-yeah??"

"Can you help me carry these boxes? They are for the dance studio."

"New equipment??"

"Yeah like Fans and Lighting!"

I picked up two small boxes and stacked them up. As I entered the room Namjoon had already dropped A box Of lights.

"RM?? THOSE LIGHTS LOOK EXPENSIVE?!!" Jungkook said as he started to laugh. Namjoon Smacked Jungkook hard on the head.

   Jungkook winced at the pain. I laughed, but as I did I dropped the box on top of the first.

"Ah! S-sorry!"

The box opened and what I saw inside was a photo of their debut and one of me, a couple of Books, and Something else.
   I placed the box down and Took a look at the box that fell on the floor.
  As I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear I noticed a familiar face on the photo. I was in it too, sitting on their laps.

"M-mom...? D-dad??"

"AH! MIN-SEO! THATS NOTHING, Put that away!" Namjoon said as he placed the other boxes on the floor, He ran up to me and Struggled to take the photo away from my hands.

"Where? Where did you get this??"

"Uh...." Namjoon scratched his neck and looked at me in disappointed.

"Uh...well you see....the lady at the front desk of your orphanage gave me this photo. She said that You'll maybe want this?"

I took a quick look at the photo and then At Namjoon. I noticed a lighter on a counter near Taehyung.

I walked to the counter and grabbed the lighter, heading outside to burn the photo.

"H-hey what are you doing thats dangerous!" Yoongi said as he Grabbed my hand where the lighter was.

"Look I'm responsible, do I look that harmful?! I'm seriously Offended Yoongi" I struggled my hand away and lit up the lighter.

   I placed the Photo on the fire. I burned my finger a bit but I didnt mind.

"Mini?! But don't you want to remember them? Don't you love them??"

"Why would I after all the terrible things they have done to me??"

"What???...."

Namjoon looked at me and the others came outside to come check on us.

"Terrible things??"

"Like what?" Hoseok said as he folded his arms he looked angry so did Namjoon the others looked at Me and the other two in confusion.

"See, I don't love them. Not at all. My mom abused me every single day as I came back home. She would dunk my head in the kitchen sink that was filled with water. She'll feed me plastic and sometimes coins. The only real food I ate was instant ramen. My father in the other hand..." I stopped not finishing my sentence I started to cry.
   Taehyung Rushed to me and Sat me down on his lap as he sat on the cold cement.

"Its ok you don't have to tell us. Right Hoseok??!" Taehyung glared at Hoseok and Hoseok looked a bit sad.

"I-its ok I'm sorry! Well the thing is that My father wasn't there for me. He had an affair with his worker and Had a family with her. I guess his other family misses him too! But his worker or I guess 'Wife' in this case doesn't know me. When they were driving they...erm
..got...in a accident my mom and dad." I looked down at Taehyungs laps. I was Asking why I had told them all that.

"Yoongi....I'm sorry Jessica broke up with you...I really Am, and...I wish I can make it up to you but there seems like there isn't nothing to do. Please forgive me!"

"Mi-ahn-ham-ni-da" I Kneeled directly on the ground and bowed while my head touched the floor neat Yoongi.

"W-what??" Yoongi looked down at me and picked me up Raising my face to make me look at him.

"Why are you crying??" Yoongi laughed and Then Dried my tears away with his fingers.

"I just feel bad, Because I ruined your relationship..."
   Yoongi pulled me To hug him But I couldn't stop crying. The tension grew in my teeth and I felt so mad at myself.

"Anyways...Lets get going...please.."

-
A/N
You guys I made this extra Cheesy 💀 But I hope you enjoyed 😂✨❤  Anybody see EXO'S comeback Jeezz I have lost my Lungs...💀

💀