New home

"Welcome Min~ this is your new home!" Jin Lightly pushed Me inside the studio.

I was really confused because it was a 'Studio' not a home.

"Im just kidding Min! This is were your big brothers practice for upcoming Events! Like concerts, and.....yeah just concerts~ Hehe" Jin said as he was scratching his neck.
"You guys are idols??!" I said while titling my head.

The others were waiting for us to stop talking I can see, They were All getting annoyed, so Jimin walked up to me.
"Hmm" He bent down to examine me.
"I see you like the color yellow and Pink and yeah we are idols~"
He gave me a cute look, and proceeded to talk to me.
"Well Lets see what Yoongi and I can do about your favorite colors! Right Yoongs..?!" Jimin looked at Yoongi who was looking at his phone.

"No." Yoongi said as he was texting a 'someone'
"C'mon Please~!" Jimin said as he was croaching down and begging him.

"No, no its totally okay!! Im fine I dont need anything. NO need!!" I said. i could tell I got Yoongi's attention, because he immediately took his eyes off his phone and looked at me!

yoongi Walked over to me and bent his head down to look right down at me! I gulped as We both locked eyes.
"I was just kidding, I was going to help him.." He flicked my forehead and I winced in pain, Massaging my forehead. He smirked and Walked away heading to the vending machine.
I stood there thinking on what happened.
"Ow...that hurt!..." I said as I was looking at Jin.
Jin kissed my forehead
"You are ok now! Your boo boo is gone right!~"
My "Boo Boo?" What? I'm not a baby." I Folded My arms.
"Ok calm down jeez! Yoongi isn't used to having kids hanging out in the studio or around him" Namjoon said as he was talking to the others.
"Now! Lets go get you food, clothes, accessories, and whatever you want ok!~" Namjoon smiled as he crouched down towards me.
"We're going shopping?? Really!?"
I was excited! I've only gone shopping twice! I guess this would be nice!

Hope you guys are liking the story so far! Bye!! 💕💕