Kidnapped

I woke up, feeling dizzy.

The cold breeze. The cold floor. My head hurts my body is sore.
I stood up and looked around to figure out where I was.

For sure I was in a basement. A cold one! As I looked around I saw stairs and a door. That was my only way out, the door. I ran up the stairs struggling to open the door. The door opened suddenly causing me to fall down the stairs falling on my head.

I winced in pain Massaging my head and looked up.

"Well, well...Looks who's up. What where you doing?! Trying to escape?!! You aren't going back to those Idiots they are useless like you Seo."

"How can you say that?!! You Don't even know them and your judging them?! They took me in unlike you!" As I sat, She walked down the stairs quickly and slapped me.

"You little piece of Sh*t!! I would've tooken you in if you weren't like this?! You spoiled brat?!!"

She kept screaming as I just sat. Waited. When will I get out of here.

She took me by my hair and walked me up the stairs.

"Ow!! S-stop that hurts!!"

I winced once again to the pain. She then held up A razor to my face.

"*Gasp* S-STOP?!!"

-

(Min Yoongi's POV)

I heard someone call my name. It sounded Familiar but the words cut out as I figured.

I looked around me to look at the members.

"Guys?! Did you hear that?!"

Namjoon: "Hear what?!!"

"My name?! It sounded like they were screaming."

Jungkook stood up and quickly ran out the door.
The others followed behind running towards the womens Restroom.

I barged in the restroom. I only saw empty stalls, nobody in the bathroom.

"You guys Wheres Min-Seo?" I asked as I looked behind the boys.

The others shrugged and started yelling Her name.

"Uh Yoongi?! You said they were screams?!"

-A/N
Hey uh...sorry I couldn't post on Friday or Saturday 😅 I had homework, I also had some bad muscle aches because I've been playing to much sports and dancing. Please forgive me~ 😊 Anyways Hope you guys enjoyed and please stay healthy [Unlike me 😅😂]

 Please forgive me~ 😊 Anyways Hope you guys enjoyed and please stay healthy [Unlike me 😅😂]

#ARMYIndependenceDay