Suga's Girlfriend?

"OH! You made it~" Suga hugged this foreign girl. Was it his girlfriend, friend? Who knew?!

"Hehe sorry I got lost on the way~ But hey who is she your friend or little sister??! Shes super cute!" She exclaimed.

"Uh I'm his youn-" Suga cut me off and he told this girl That I WAS his Younger sister.

"YAH! WHY YOU CUT ME OFF!" I was super mad because I wanted to speak for myself.

"Oh! Hi~ I didn't introduce myself did I? my bad! My name is Jessica I'm from California~ Im also Yoongis Girlfriend."

"Oh so it was his girlfriend all along" I mumbled.
"hmph." I folded My arms. Why was I suddenly Jealous...? Is it because he's my "older brother" and hes not paying attention to me??!

"Min come here." Suga said as he was walking towards a Iphone X.
"I'll buy you this one~" He said as he was taking his wallet out.
Why was he suddenly so Nice?!! Is it because of his girlfriend?? Maybe because he knows shes watching. I smirked not to long after I heard a voice.

"MIN! MIN!" I heard a voice from the distance coming closer and closer.
"C'MON I FOUND A PET SHOP WITH CUTE ANIMALS!!" J-hope said as he was holding Like 12 bags.
"I'll buy you a Pet!" Jung Hoseok really seemed happy but I turned around to suga who was already paying for my phone.
"Brother Uh "Beom" Im going with Uh Hoseok, Uh I'll leave you and your girlfriend alone Please take care of my phone~"

"Oh Hi Jessica see you around have fun!" J-hope bowed To her and then left with me to the pet shop.

"J-ho- I Mean Hoseok." I whispered since I knew their were fans of his here too!
"What should your fake name be in public? I mean so your fans wont disturb you while We're here?" I said as he quickly realized what I meant.
"Its ok just call me J-hope, Jung Hoseok, or Hoseok~ I dont mind fans coming up to us. I mean you are my Younger sister so they should know who you are!" He said as he looked out the window of the pet store.
"O-ok.." I said As we walked into the pet shop. There was only 10 people in the store including us, 12.
We walked around a bit until Hoseok and I saw the cutest puppy.
"Omg!! Look Big brother, LOOK! ITS A PUPPY~~" I said While tapping on the glass of the puppy.
"Then we'll take this one~!" J-hope picked up the dog from thr little glass cage and Handed it to me.
"Its so Cute, fluffly, and OMG LOOK AT ITS EYES AWWWW!!" I was hugging the puppy and giving it kisses.
-
J-hope Had payed my pupp- I Mean our puppy, since we decided to take care of it both.
"Yah, Hoseok and Min. Have you seen Min Yoongi?? I heard Taehyung Say as he and the others walked up to Hoseok and I.
"No, the last time Min and I saw him was at the Phone shop, with his girlfriend." Hoseok said.

"He's probably in the car eating her face again..." Jimin whispered in disgust.
"Ok, lets go find them, but I'll have to cover Min-seo's eyes." Jin Said as he was whispering to the other 5 except me. I wasnt deaf I could hear Jin clearly.
-
We headed to the multistorey car park, when We finally found our car, Jin covered my eyes and turned me around to face his Chest. He Clearly didn't want me to see Suga and his girlfriend because I can hear Jungkook silently walk up to the car. The rest of us we're behind the car waiting silently for Jungkook to open the door.
I gasped as I heard the door open.

"YAH!! What the Hell?! DON'T DO THAT! I'M WITH JESSICA IDIOT! I TOLD YOU WHEN I'M WITH HER DONT COME FIND ME!" I can hear Suga scoff and tell Jessica its time for him to leave.
"We knew it! Dont do it then! We have a 12 year old here you know!?" Jin said as he was hugging me towards his chest.

-A/N
WELL! Hope you guys liked it, I found out that I havent really used J-hope in my story so far so I included him on this chapter!  Dont worry I'll probably add more characters and include everyone! (Not only Suga😂) Anyways hope you enjoyed and if it made sense😂
I hit my ankle while making this story, so I tried my best to concentrate on the chapter 💜  bye!!