Final chapter~💞

"I know what I'm doing. Shes gone anyways." Jimin looked at Namjoon and then me, smiling and giving me his crest Moon eyes.

"Don't worry ok! I know someone that will treat you well. And he is a very good friends with us." Jimin said as he looked down at Yeo-Reum holding the papers on the counter.

"What are you talking about Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"Call Jackson. Jackson Wang. He wants a sister remember??!"

-

As Jackson came He signed the papers and left with Yeo-Reum.

"That was easy..." Jin looked at Jimin.

I looked at Jackson and Yeo-Reum head out the door. I was relieved but I knew I shouldn't have acted selfish it was wrong of me and I felt bad for myself.

"I guess..But I guess its time for us to leave now" Jin smiled at the Caretaker waving and holding my shoulder making me walk straight to the door.

The caretaker waved at us as she hollered and Gave us a big smile. The others came running and screaminh bye to us as we leftm

As I walked outside the door I saw Yeo-Reum Smiling at me and waving.

  Of Course I waved back cause that was more mannerable. I looked up at Jin who was smiling widely at Jackson and Jackson saw me.

"Jin? So is that the girl you adopted? She is very Adorable! I hope the members are happy! Ever since they've heard you guys got a sister they've wanted one too!" Jackson Laughed and waved goodbye as we got in the car with Yeo-Reum.

-
As we drove back to the studio I looked outside the window.

"Whats wrong Min?" Jimin asked as he patted my head

"Ah! Well I just hope Yeo-Reum is in good hands! She looked super afraid when she was with her mom."

"Don't worry Jackson is a very good friend of ours and he's from a K-pop group called Got7. They are super nice I doubt Yeo-Reum would be sad she'll be totally happy!"

"Its good to hear that!" I smiled at Jimin you had already given me His Adorable Crest moon eyes.

-
As we arrived RM got out and paused in his tracks as he looked at Us all.

"Lets go to the Carnival again?!"

"For real?!!"

"Yeah Lets go I feel its better it'll make Min forget about today!" Jungkook said as he Smiled.

-

We arrived and decided to eat Some food because we were very hungry. Sure A couple of fans would notice them and I, and scream, or either asked for a picture or autograph

They bought me Cotten Candy and Yoongi even won me a Stuffed Bear at one of the booths.

  Jimin found this girl and They started to hang out and ride in different rides. I didn't see Jimin and the girl no where but the others and I didn't want to go find them. 
   I got on a couple of rides and Cried on most of them because they were very scary.

As I got off a ride I saw Jimin who was Happy and Running to me.

"Hi Jimin-oppa! What happened"

"Ha Nothing where are the others?"

"Before I answer that question whats that on your neck? Its purple? Or red??"

"Ah! That its nothing!" Jimin said as he Quickly Got his shirt and covered it.

"Right-"

"JIMIN IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS ON YOUR NECK??" Yoongi Scream from behind me who was followed by Hoseok.

"Oh What you guys do huh?" Hoseok Winked and laughed.

The others came and started to rant to Jimin about the mark but I just gazed at the stars above me and Thought on how lucky I was to be with them.

I was thankful enough to have atleast a Family, brothers! That would take care of me and protect me when I need it.

Thank you...

A/N
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY! I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND. I'M GLAD I CONTINUED TO WRITE THIS STORY FOR YOU ALL!~💜

 I'M GLAD I CONTINUED TO WRITE THIS STORY FOR YOU ALL!~💜