caught

"HAHAA...AAA...a You caught us...." Jungkook said as he was scratching his neck and smiling.

"Why didn't you guys wake us up?! I was so worried!" Jin yelled.

"Uh Jin...Where are Jimin and Yoongi??" I asked as I looked behind Jin. I only saw Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Oh them?! They are with their girlfriends." Jin said as he was starting to kneel down towards me.

"Please don't leave with Jungkook like that!" Jin said.

"He's a idiot he just doesn't show it...!" Jin whispered in my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my ear which tickled.

"Uh....ok...? You know I heard that Seokjin?!" Jungkook said as he flicked Jins forehead.

I still couldn't believe Jimin had a girlfriend. I thought he was single.

-
We all went back to our hotels except for Jimin and Yoongi who were with their girlfriends.
   The boys really wanted me to go to their room. So I quickly got my dog and his food. Namjoon opened the door and the only thing I could see was a girl in and someone else with her kissing and probably doing something else. I turned away quickly and covered my eyes. I was basically facing the wall across the hotel room.

"YAH! JIMIN!!" Namjoon closed the door super fast that I could hear the bang the door made.

Hoseok was laughing, while Taehyung stood there paralyzed.

"Uhha erm Taehyung are you ok?!.." I said as I was shaking Tae's arm.
"Uh...Y-yeah...." Taehyung walked away and Opened my hotel room.

"Lets stay in here for now...!?"

-

"Uh Seokjin...I have a question what was Jimin Doi-" I was cut off by Jin as he was Covering my mouth with his hand.

"You are to Innocent My baby!.. You shouldnt have seen that." Jin carried me to my bed and covered me with the blankets.

"Jin what are you doing??? Its 3:56 pm its not 9 yet?!" Taehyung said while he was feeding Bubbles.

" Oh hehe I was going to do something that we always do to Jungkookie when he wakes up." Seokjin said as he was facing The other five.

"Wha-!" I suddenly felt A dozen fingers tickling me. I couldn't stop laughing and begged for mercy. All five of them Tickled me and didn't stop even when I was asking them. I suddenly Heard a knock and they all stopped.

"Uh RM?" I heard the other person from the other side say.
Namjoon opened the door and I saw a person with a hat and Clip board.

"We need you guys to go to the studio. You guys are practicing for your upcoming Concert in Los Angeles." 

"Los Angeles??! When?!" I heard Namjoon say.

"Somewhere around Wednesday!" The man said.

"uh...ok we'll be there in 20 minutes. Thank you~" Namjoon smiled which I could see his little dimple and he closed the door.

"Uh...Jungkook call Yoongi and Jimin, we need them here now." Namjoon said with a serious face.

"Uh whats happening Big brother Namjoon?" I said while Hugging my pillow.

"Well you see your big brothers are having a concert in Los Angeles this Wednesday, which means....you'll be coming with us from now on~"

-A/N
Hope you guys have enjoyed! I still cant believe A.R.M.Y.S are camping outside from the staple center in Los Angeles. I give them my blessings They should drink and eat enough~
Anyways Bye💖 Won't post until Saturday or Sunday! Byee!!