Carnival 🎡

-
After all that finished, RM took us to the carnival. Suga seemed to be mad because we interrupted him.
"OH OH! Lets go to the Hurricane!" Taehyung yelled out.

"Erm...wouldnt it be to much for Little Min?..I mean cant she get scared and fall of, look at her shes so skinny she might slip off the ride!" Jimin said as he laughed.

"Heheh Its ok. Lets get on I will be fine!"
I said as I was scratching my neck.
-
We all waited in line for 30 minutes! I've never been to a carnival because my parents were always busy with work that I wasnt able to go nowhere.
My legs were shaking and I was starting to get nervous as I stepped on The rocket ship. Jungkook was seated  behind me.
"Dont get scared ok! If you get scared my hand will be here!" He placed his hand on the side of the rocket ship so I can hold.

   I held his hand so hard that when the ride started I let go.
I was feeling very dizzy and I can feel the air going towards my face. The ride was so fast that I couldn't really move.
"I CANT MOVE!!" I yelled as Jungkook was screaming as well.

"OF COURSE YOU CAN'T, THE AIR IS PRESSURING ON YOU JUST ENJOY THIS!" I can hear him yell back and he held my hand quickly so I can feel him.

-
The others got off, As well as Jungkook and I.
"I dont feel very well...." I said As I was covering my mouth ready to puke at someone.

"OMG! I'm so sorry RM!" I puked right at him I was scared and nervous as well, because he had a angry face. I bowed and Said sorry a thousand times is what I felt.

"Uhhh...Hehhe its ok...Uh J-hope has a extra shirt, right Hobi?!" RM said as he was scratching his neck. I can tell he was disgusted like the others.

"I uh...I'm heading to the bathroom Im sorry."  I walked away, I sat at a bench not near them. The bench I sat on was very cold because no one has sat on it I thought or it was probably because it was really chilly.

"brr... It is cold. I feel so humiliated a 12 year old puking at a 20 year old?! Ugh I feel like a baby." I face palmed, and folded my arms since it was cold.

"Hey you didn't go to the bathroom?" I heard A voice behind me. Suddenly I felt a hand touch my left shoulder. It made me jolt then scream so loudly.

"AAAH!" I screamed
"Hey! hey! Calm down its me RM." He laughed
"Ugh jeez dont scare me like that. Also....Im very sorry...I should've not rode the ride and probably should've backed out.

"Nah nah dont say that! It was funny but you didn't humiliate me or yourself!  Look you are so young dont just walk out and not go where you were going. If you've been here longer you could've been kidnapped!"

RM was right I shouldnt just lie about going somewhere and go somewhere else. I hugged Namjoon for 2 minutes and he whispered to my ear,

"I'm glad you're our younger sister~"
I was about to cry but I didn't since I didnt want to look like a fool.

-
We enjoyed the rest of the rides. Suga seemed to get happier on every ride we took and RM bought me mostly everything During our stay at the carnival...thing is, I've never told them How grateful I am for adopting me.
They were my dream siblings!

A/N
😊Ok! Hope you guys enjoyed thanks so much! I included more of Min-seo and RM moments because I know my friend loves RM a ton and Shes reading this! Anyways hope you guys liked this chapter and see you guys then! 🎢