Where?!

🚫TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!🚫

"YOU GUYS SEARCH AROUND!" I said as I started to run and look around me.

We yelled her name but no respond. We looked everywhere and some asked the staff for help. All our fans have left the Stadium so we were worried she could've gotten lost in the crowd.

"MIN-SEO!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!!" I screamed as loud as I could.

"You guys I think it would be a good Idea to tell the staff to call the authorities?!!" Taehyung said without Hesitation.

Namjoon walked up to one of the staff members and asked if they can call the police.

We sat down and waited patiently as one of the staff members came in.

"Apparently police say that Min-Seo has gone missing from the Stadium, We can't do anything but search for her."

"CANT YOU GUYS CHECK THE CAMERAS?!!!" Jungkook yelled as he stood up to walk to the studio room to check the backstage cameras.

The staff member stopped him from coming any closer and walked to go check quickly.

-

About a 5 minutes passed and all of the others were face palming and sighing.

"Where is Min-Seo?" Hoseok said as one of the staff members came in.

"Well we have a suspect. It is a tall women. She looks asian and Apparently punched Min-Seo in the head."

We looked at eachother, standing up and starting to walk to the studio.

"We need to check the outdoor cameras, for backstage."

As we forwarded the Camera footage we saw the car Min-Seo was dragged in.

"THERE! CHECK THE LICENSE PLATES GUYS!" Jungkook said as he pointed at the cameras.

The staff started to write down as one of the police officers came in to inspect the vehicle.

-

-MIN-SEO POV
"S-STOP YOU WOULDN'T DO THIS!" I felt the razor touch finger and then arm. I felt hot liquid running down my hand. The sting I felt as blood rushed down my arms and hands.

"STOP!!! THAT HURTS!!!!" I started biting and kicking, but as soon as I was going to raise my hand I grabbed the scissors and cut my hair cutting a bit of her finger, as she was holding my hair.

"ARGH! YOU B*TCH! THAT HURTS!" She grabbed her finger tight and slapped me with her other hand.

I looked in the mirror. My eyes were puffy My hair short about the width of my shoulders. I looked down at my arms and started to cry more.

Why does it have to be me....

"Just kill me...."

"KILL YOU?! HELL NO! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I'M GOING TO MAKE IF I ADOPT YOU?!"

As soon as she said that I heard loud knocks on the door.

"S-stay here! I promise you I will Hurt you if you move away from here." She covered her hands with a blanket that was nearby and started walking to the front door.

To be continued in "Your here~" stay tuned