Tommorow

"EW!" I scream as he slupered his saliva back in.

Everyone started to laugh except Yoongi who looked ready to fight all of us including me for waking him up. I can see the little glare he gave me and I stood up and walked at him.

I clenched my fists together as I walked closer and Pecked him on the head.

"I'm sorry I woke you up Yoongi Oppa~!" I backed away very slowly waiting for a responds.

"Whatever don't wake me up again!"
He said. I folded my arms as I stood up, the next thing I do is Faint.

-

"Min-Seo??"

"Mini???!!"

I wake up on the ground while the others were slapping me awake. As I opened my eyes Taehyung sat me up. I saw Yoongi about to pour two plastic water bottles at me, but he noticed I had already awoke. He stood there paused and confused. I glared at him and then looked away.

"Huh?..." I said as I felt my head.

"Are you ok? You just fainted out of nowhere Mini??!" Hoseok said as came closer to me.

"Y-yeah I'm ok~ It's probably because I uh haven't gotten enough sleep..." I smiled awkwardly as Namjoon took his hand out to pull me up and stand up.

"Huh. Ok we'll check on that, but for now we have something for you." Yoongi said as he gestured me to head outside.

-

"A limo?" I said with a face of confusion.

"No Idiot. We are going for breakfast and then The amusement park, then the waterpark." Yoongi said as he had already carried a bag. The others came out running with their bags on their shoulders ready to leave.

I stood aside and looked at them.

"F-for real?..! But I have to change guys." The wind blew on my face as I opened the building door.

"Just get in, and change here go get your backpack." Jungkook smiled and hurried me.

I ran to the studio room and grabbed my backpack, As I was grabbing a water bottle I saw a photo of all 7 of them when they have debuted into the group.
I smiled and took the photo with me.

"I'm sorry for taking the photo!" I yelled as someone came out the door next to the board where the picture was.

-
I entered the car and they all made a big gap for me. They set up blankets near the window and where they were so they wouldn't see me.

"There you can change now! If you struggle you'll just have to because we aren't able to help" Jin said as he laughed.

"Whatever"
They all turned away and covered their eyes. I stared back and gestured them to talk.

"Go on you dont have to be quiet I'm just changing, akward much??!" I giggled and then entered the little room of blankets they made for me.

I started to change and as I did I struggled to put my skinny jeans. I groaned and gasped for air.

"AH! IT WON'T GO IN"

I heard Yoongi Spit water as he did, he started laughing so did the others.

"STOP LAUGHING! ITS NOT FUNNY THIS IS HARD TO PUT ON!!"

-

We arrived at a restaurant, they were half crying over the thought That I struggled for 10 minutes to put my jeans on.

"Are you ready little Mini?" Hoseok said. I was surprised he was giving me a nickname. I've never had one and I was happy he gave me one at least I felt useful and grateful.

"Yes! Lets go eat?!!" I ran towards the window and hit my face.
I stumbled back and shoke my head.

"Ahaha.....that was a window..not a d-door. Whatever lets go in!" I opened the entrance door and they all laughed with confused faces.

"Min-Seo please be careful dear~" Taehyung said as he patted my back.

"Mm! I know I'm ok!" I walked in and held Jungkooks hand.

"Jungkook oppa?...Why are you guys so nice to me?..!" I whispered

"Us? Well You are kind,truthful, cute, beautiful, and just the right Min-Seo everyone needs!" He smiled And pulled me closer to him hugging me tightly as he looked at Namjoon.

I smiled about to tear up. How could I be a Min-Seo everyone needs??! These people do love me don't they?.... I smiled and hugged Jungkook tightly, Pushing my face against his chest because I was about to cry.

-

We sat down and we waited for our food to be served to us.

"Ah! Here Mini~" Hoseok placed a bib near me neck so I would be careful.

"Eh?..B-but I'm not a baby??!" I looked
At Hoseok and he started to laugh.

"Mm.. Rude." I looked away and Taehyung was holding a little wrapped box.

"Here~" Taehyung handed me the box and I placed it on the table. I looked at it and then them.

"What?..." One of the staff came in with a Cake that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN-SEO" Jimin grabbed the cake and placed it carefully on the middle of the table.

"huh...wait...I thought you guys didn't k-know..."

"Us?! Of course we knew it was going to be your birthday Tommorow Idiot." Yoongi said as he was texting on his phone.

"Heh Oh..." I Smiled and looked at the cake. Namjoon lit up the candles as well as Jimin.

"Ok now its ready."

I was ready to blow and so I did. They sang happy birthday and cheered once I did.

"Tommorow you'll be thirteen Min!" Jin yelled.

"Yeah~" I was ready to open my gift but as soon as I was Yoongi excused him self.

"Yoongi where are you going?..." Namjoon said.

"Somewhere just don't worry about it."

"Yoongi Oppa please be back Soon I want to spend time with you too~!" Yoongi looked back at me as soon as I said that and then turned back and walked away.

"Whats his problem." Jungkook asked.

"I don't know..." Jin looked at Jungkook.

"Did I do something wrong....?!" I looked at them and then lowered my head.

A/n

First of, did you guys listen to The MONO tracklist? And second Did y'all hear "Waste it on me" Ft BTS its a freaking bop!~We need a break they are spoiling us plus I can't even breath anymore 🤤😂 Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed, please make sure to read My friend is a Idol And Things they are new books I'm working on~ byeee💫💞