01 ; My Crush

🌸✨hope you enjoy✨🌸

🌸✨hope you enjoy✨🌸

Edited / 05.09.19

"Mom, I'm going to take some walk around outside!" I said while wearing my shoes, getting ready to go to the playground. Actually, it just one of my reason for me to went to see my crush.

"Ok, Take care!" My mom yelled from inside the kitchen. I was ready to go to playground as I stood, fixing my clothes, I walking my way in front of his yard, my eyes was glued at the guy whose was busy doing his whatever business is and that was my arrogance neighbor aka Wang Jackson.

I always trying to getting his attention, But still, it doesn't worth it as he never looked at me. He's always glued his eyes on his phone until sometimes I wondered is he realized if something has happens around him?

"Ouch!" I yelp, too deepens on my thought, I'm not realized there was a rock in front of me as I slipped onto it and fell down onto the ground as my knees hit the ground first.

I can felt blood rise up onto my face as I felt the embarrassment, I stood up and fixed my clothes. Looked up at him, he was watching with a blank stare. I can felt my face becomes more red as its possible can be.

Felt the embarrassment rise up, I walked away from his front yard as fast as I can.

After what happened earlier, The mood for me to take a walk were vanished as now I'm walking my way towards my house. I felt like I'm going to lock myself inside of my room and want to hidden myself inside the coverture after what just happened earlier.

••••••

"Im home!" I said.

"Huh,why you get home so early?" Mom said.

"Im just not in mood to walking at the playground..." I said.

Im just walking up the stairs straight into my room in moody felt. After i enter my room,i go straight to my bed and just wanna sleep all day and forgetting everything that just happened on that afternoon

"Haish,why i embarrased myself infront of him?" I mumble myself. I think that was very shameful thing that ever happened in my life.EVER.

I thought about it without realize that i just slept.

*Knock,knock

Im just woke up from sleep and recognize that there are knock at my door

"Y/N...?" Mom said.

"Hmmm..." I hummed.

"Are you awake?" Mom said.

"Hmm....what time is now?" I said.

"It's 6 pm right now" Mom said.
"And get ready,we will go to the next door" Mom said again.

Im just to sleepy without being aware of what mom said and i just realize that my mom had said that we will go to the next door.