24 ; Shopping

"Mom, i'm leaving..!" I said loudly. "Okay, be careful..!" My mom yelled from the kitchen. I wearing my shoes. Get ready to meet Nayeon and Tzuyu.

I walking in front his house. I turned my gaze on his veranda. He was there, like always. He saw that i was watching him. I looking on him, still walking. I turned away my gaze, broke the stare. I walking passing his house.

*At the mall

I arrived at the mall. We're decided to meet at the Pizza's place. "Y/N! Here...!" Nayeon wave at me. I saw her and Tzuyu was there.

"Hey..." I said. Take a seat next to Tzuyu. "Hey, Y/N thank you. Thank you so much." Tzuyu said. She hugged me. "Wow, okay? What's for?" I said.

She broke the hug. "You helped me to confess at Bambam..." She said. "Owh, it's nothing. We're friends, right?" I said.

"Wait, wait... What is all about? You help her confess to Bambam? Wait, i'm confused..." Nayeon said. Not getting any idea from what we were talking about.

"I had said to you that Bambam asked me to be his partner for that feast, right?" Tzuyu try to explain. She nodded. "Y/N helping me. She confess to Bambam that i was like him. And, she said that he should gave me a chance." Tzuyu said.

"What? So, you helping her? Owh... I see..." Nayeon nodded her head repeatedly. "So, i think that you should say something, tzuyu...?" Nayeon said. She staring at Tzuyu. Signal her to say something.

"What is it?" I said, curious. "Y/N, i'm sorry..." She said, facing me. I saw that's a guilty on her expression. "Sorry for what?" I asked, really confused. "Actually, when first time I meet you, i thought that you wanna take Bambam from me..." She said. Doesn't dare to look up on me.

" What? No, i'm not taking Bambam from you. He just so friendly with me. So, i felt comfortable around him. Beside that, i just thought him as a friend. My best friend. Nothing at all..." I said.

Until i knew he was falling for me...

"That's why i said sorry. I should not think that you will take Bambam from me, because obviously he is in loved with you..." She said.

"You know? How did you know?" I said. "It's really obvious, Y/N... Did you not see how's he looking on you? It's like he was looking on his love. That's what a gaze he gave toward you." She said.

'so he's not the one for blind about love, me too... If i knew about it, i will never getting closer with him. It must really hurt for him...' I though.

I felt really down, because what's happened on me is happen on him. He's the one who comfort me when i was broken and now, it's happen on him. The things that i hate the person i loved do on me, without i realized, i did on him. I'm sorry Bambam...

"Tzuyu, can i get your help?" I asked. "What is it?" She said. "Help him to forget about me? When i was broken, he was comfort me. But, he maybe in broken right now. I can't comfort him cause' i already broken his hurt, so, please...?" I said. Felt really guilty to him. "I will." She said. Smile on her face. "Thank you..." I pulled her toward my embrace. She respond on my hug.

"So, can we stop the drama and start our shopping?" Nayeon said. Cut our hug. We broke the hug and looking on each other. We burst the laughs.

______________________

I know it's kind of short chapter. But, don't worry, i will pay back😉

And, please vote
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love you
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️