11 ; Nervous

I standing infront of his office and i feel fucking nervous right now.

I fist my hand to knock it, but i stop. My heart still beating fast like its gonna explore.

I breath in and let it out slowly. I knock the door to signaling him.

"Come in...." A voice said loud enough to let me hear.

I turn the door knob and walking slowly in the office. I turning to my back slowly while bend down my head. Still feels nervous to face him.

"Si-sir.... Do-yo-you...wa-wan-wanna me-meet...me...?" I said. My voice shutter when im speak and my head still bend down.

But i dont hear a voice of him replying yet. So, i getting up my head slowly to watching him and he was exchange his coat.

When he took off his coat, i can clearly see his muscles because he just wearing a sleeveless shirt inside his coat and he also took off his sleeveless shirt and it just release his damn abs that its gonna make me melt right now.

After he took off his shirt, he walking to his mini wardrobe and take a new shirt and wear it.

After that, he walking back and get closer to his desk while crossing his arms staring at me

I just realize that our eyes just meet together and i cut it off by turning my gaze after the long stares

My cheeks feels really burn right now because the awkward of the atmosphere and i start the conversation first sense im the one who wanna stop this fucking situation.

"Hmmm... Sir, why did you call me?" I said broke the silent.

But he still staring at me like im was his meal and he gonna eat me anytime.

"Hmmm... Sir, if you not gonna say any-

"You know what you just did?" He said cutting my sentence.

"What...?" I said blinking my eyes totally blank for what just happen.

"I said, you know what you did... To me?" He said release his arms and putting her hands on the desk between of him.

"Hmmm... No...?" I said confusely.