19 ; Closer

I was landing my back on a bed. Try to shut my eyes and take a nap. Suddenly, i heard a door opened from my room. I open my eyes and looking at the person. It's a nurse who's the one to take a job to take care of my condition as a patient in here.

"Hello, Miss Y/N. How is your condition today?" She asked. That's a tray on her hands and the medical place on it. She put it at the stand next to my bed.

"Good." I answered. "And, what did i said? Don't call me miss. I'm not that old, ok?" I said. Yes, i did had a chatted with the nurse yesterday. Her name's Sana. "Ok. Ok. Chill... I'm just kidding, ok? Can't i make a joke?" She said. She's take a seat next to my bed. "Here. Take this." She hand me the medicine that she had already brought early. "Thanks." I take the medicine from her hand and eat it.

Maybe you think that she is older than me, but actually we're in the same age. Buy, she didn't wanna go to the school. Because she's from the poor family. So, she said that she didn't want to troublesome her family. And, she wanna help her family to get a money for easy her family's life.

"Hey, but don't you think that... Maybe, your parents want you to go to the school?" I said. "I'd already said that i didn't want to trouble my parents. You knew right that i was from the poor family?" She said. "Yes, i knew. But, maybe if you go to the school, and you getting learn something, you have more knowledge and you can get a new better job? You're not saying that you will work in this job forever, right?" I said.

A sigh escape from her lips. "I don't know, Y/N... Even i really wanna go to the school, i still don't get enough money to pay for the fee. I really don't wanna trouble my parents..." I just let out the sigh. I don't know, but i really feels pity with her's situation.

Need to get a job in early age, need to liability her's family, need to waste her future just for help her parents for getting life more easier. If i in her shoes, maybe I have already give up and run away. But, she is so strong. She was handle it like a piece of cake. I'm absolutely salute with her.

"Hey, maybe i'm not in your situation. That's why i said that. But, whatever is your decision... I knew you will thinking enough about it. You're such a great daughter. I know your parents must be proud of you." I reaching her shoulder as she turn her head toward me. We smile on each other.

"Hey! Wow, i'm sorry. I should've knock first. Am i bothering you guys?" We turn the gaze toward the person who had just came. "Oh, Jaebum. No, we were already end the conversation. Come in..." I said. Signaling him by shaking my hand toward him. "Hey, maybe i should go first. By the way, i have a lots of work need to do right now. We can continue chat after i have finish my shift? If you don't mind?" She said. Standing from her seat. "Yeah, sure." I answered. She walking away while waving at me. I respond her wave by shaking my hand. Before she disappeared from my room, she bowed toward Jaebum and walking away pass him.

"Hey, how with your condition today?" He take a seat that where she was seated early. "Good. And, how about your wound?" I asked. "Hmm, it's fine." He answered. "Hey, do you wanna here a story?" He add. I nod my head for the answer.

"You know Sehun, right? The one was who beated you? That guy?" He asked me.

'of course i knew him. That brat...' i thought without i realized that i was rolling my eyes when i heard that name. "Yeah. Yeah. Whatever... Just continue..."

"He avoiding me. When we meet at the cafeteria, he's run away. I just felt weird why he did that. So, i just didn't mind it. When i was looking for the table, i was walked beside his table. And, suddenly, my fork fell on the ground. So, i band down to take it. When i was standing back, i saw that he was shielding his self. It's really funny when i saw his face. He look such a scary cat. Hahaha... Oh My God, i really can't forget his expression." He said.