06 ; New Life

*7 years later

"Y/N! Wake up!" My mom said while pulling off my comforter away from me.

"Huh, mom! No...i wanna sleep again...." I said with lazy tone toward my mom.

"No, you have to wake up! Right now!" Mom said while pulling me up.

"No...... Im still sleepy....." I said and falling my body back.

"No,no you have to wake up!" She said pulling me back.

"Our flight was today. If were late, we gonna miss our flight." She said toward me.

"But you've said that our flight was tomorrow...." I whining.

"I said today, it was today. So, you better get up your ass and get ready." She demand me.

"Uwhhh... I dont want it. I'll still sleepy...." You said.

"You always such a sleepyhead. So, i dont care about what you're excuses and you better get up." She said.

Im still not moving even a single move and totally ignored her.

"I've count in three. One......two......thr-"

"Fine, i wake up right now. You happy?" I said in annoying tone.

"Good, and packing up your luggage right now." She demand.

"Whatever...." I mutter.

"What did you say?" She asking.

"I packing my luggage right now!" I said toward her.

"Good. Be fast. I've waiting you at downstairs." She said.

"Whatever...." I muttered again.

"What did you said again?" She ask.

"Nothing.... Can you just go? I was packing my luggage. How i wanna packing it if you bothering me?" I said toward her.

"Fine. You've better watch out what did you say little girl..... Remember, i've waiting you at downstairs. You've should be ready before 10am because we had to moving out at that time." She said and left me.

"Thank god....." I sigh out.

I get off from my bed, get out my luggage and pick my stuff. I've should get ready right now.

*Flashback

When we're arrived at Australia, my mom and i was live with my grandfather's house. My mom was searching her new job at Australia and i was learning my new life at here. Its pretty good tho....

Actually, its really good until i forget about my moment went i live at korea. Its really cruel, isn't it?

I've really enjoying my new life at here until i've been a little bad girl.

Actually, i've been really badgirl and started bullied my junior. Even my teacher had bullied by me. Its really fun to destroy another life when we're bullied them. Actually, my victim. Hahahahhaha, its really fun to see they suffering.

I knew i was really cruel and think i wanna change my lifestyle and be a good one. Its really hard actually to wanna change it but i'll try....

After my grandfather was passed away, my mom still keep on with her job at here. But after 1 years ago, my mom quit her job and thought wanna live back at korea.

I've had a little fight with my mom because she just decided something without telling me and i've rebel abiut that.

But i've had no choice. Wanna stay here alone without any allowance or just following her back to korea.

You know what my choice, right? So, i'd just followed her back to korea and have to say goodbye to my lovely life.

*End of flashback

I've get ready and bring all my luggage at downstairs.

(This is how you looks alike)

Well im pretty badgirl. So, yeah...thats how i've look.

My mom watching my outfit and just ignore it because she know me very well.....

"You're done packing?" She said while checking out the luggage.

"Yeah...." I said in lazy tone.

"Great, lets go. Our flight we gone in anytime." She said and walking straight to the car while bring out the luggage and put it in bonnet.

Im just walking straight to the passenger seat and wanna continue my sleep. Hahahahha...... Sorry im to lazy to give any flavor.

When i've get in, i'll straight toward my sleep and continue it like these no tomorrow.

When i wake up, i just realize that we had arrive at airport and i get out of the car and pick up my luggage.

We're right now infront of the gate of the door that we had to in and straight to our flight.

I just get scan with the door guard and i just wanna play a little bit with him....

I winked toward the guard and he just replying back at me. Hahahaha.....its really fun when i just bothering his job.

After i had finished scanned, i give him a flying kiss toward him and he just catch it. Hahahahha....! Its really funny when i watch his reaction toward me.

After we're get inside the flight, i was sitting next to my mom.

"What did you just doing?" She said next to me.

"What?" I said innocently.

"I've knew what you've had did with that guard." She said looking me.

"Its really fun mom to bothering him. Chill.... He just to serious with his job.
I've just wanna played with him. Let him enjoyed it." I said smirk on my face and looking straight.

"You need to change yours lifestyle,
Y/N. Dont bother other people again." She said and doing her things.

"You've need to change yours lifestyle
Y/N. Dont bother other people again." I whisper mocking my mom.

"I heard it." She said that make me shook in my head.

Im too lazy to do anything and just do my fave hobbies - sleep.

Hope you enjoy it❤️❤️❤️
Please vote for me⭐⭐