27 ; School

"Y/N, wake up dear..." My mom said. I still not moving. She sighed. "Y/N, do you wanna go to the school today?" My mom asked. I shaked my head slowly. Still hiding my face.

"Ok..." I heard my mom step away. When, i already confirmed she was gone, i straight my position. I felt my eyes was swollen. I walking to the bathroom.

I watched my face on the mirror. It's pretty bad. I had cried a lot last night. And now, everything is swollen. My eyes, my checks, my lips and my heart.

I let out a sighed. I take a shower. After i've got a shower, i putting the sunglasses on me, wanna hide the swollen.

I walking downstairs, toward the kitchen. My mom was not there. Maybe she's already leave.

I open the refrigerator, that's a lot of food that's my mom leaving for me.

I let out the milk, and pour it inside the container. After that, i putting some cereal on it.

I walking toward the living room while brought my food. I switched the TV on. Searching some movie to watch, but there's nothing. I just select  some random movie.

I heard someone's knocking at door house. I walking toward the front door. I open it, and its showed him who standing in front of my door.

"Y/N, le-" i closed the door harshly. "Y/N, Y/N...! Please open the door. Let me explain." I stay silent. He continue knocking my door. "Y/N, please..." I leaned against the door. The tears flowing through my eyes. "Just go! I don't wanna see you anymore!" I said loudly.

"No, let me explain first." He said. I still don't open my door. After a few minutes, i heard his step away. I let out crying loudly.

I doesn't feel in mood and just walking toward my room. Just wanna sleep, and sleep and continue sleep. If that's just the way i can faded away from the pain not gonna through this day.

🌼🌼🌼

Jackson P.O.V

I just walked away from her house. Cause' i know not matter things i do, she will never open the door.

I getting inside my car. I hit the handle harshly. I signed. I switched on my car and drove toward my parents home.

🌼🌼🌼

"Honey, what are you doing here?" She walking toward me and gave me a shortly hug. I respond her hug. "Mom, can i discuss with you about something?" I asked. "Yeah, sure. Come in..." She invited me in.

I take a seat, she was taking a seat next to me. "So, what do you wanna discuss of?" She asked.

"About my future." I said. Looking inside my mom's eyes.

"Jackson, we were already talked about this..." She said. "I know, but i found someone i had love." I said.

"When you get marriage with Dahyun, you will forget about the person you had love. Just, find the happiness with her, can't you do that?" She said.

"I can't do that. Because, I'm in love with someone else also dahyun too. We just don't wanna tell you guys." I said.

"But, about the company? You know right, your father really gave to you to take a responsibility on it?" My mom said. " Yes, i know. It's not like we don't have another partner that we can meet." I said.

"Are you really think enough about your decision?" "Yes, i'm mother. I've already think enough about it."

"Okay." She said. Broke the stare. I knew she felt sad about my decision. I reached her hand. "Mom, look. I'm promise you no matter what, i will handle the company carefully. Okay? I will not disappointing you, i promise." I said.

She looking up on me. A smile appears on her lips. "Okay, i know you will not gonna disappoint me. And, no matter what is your decision, i know will thinking enough about it." She reached my cheeks. We smiled on each other.

"Now, tell me who's the girl that is so lucky to have your heart?" She asked. "It's Y/N." I said. "Y/N? Wait, why am i feels like i had heard the name before?" She said.

"Mom, it's our neighbor. Your friend's daughter. Mrs. Y/M/N?" I said. "What? Are you kidding me? That Y/N?" i nodded.

"Great job, son." She said. "You're talking like that?" I asked. "Actually, i'm really love that girl. I don't know why, but i had felt something's special on her." She said.

"So, you're not mad on me, right?" I said. "What? What should i mad on you?" She said. I hugged her. "Thanks mom, to understand me." I said. Still hugging her. "It's okay. I knew you are already grow up to make your own decision." Rubbing my back.

"Thank you..." I said

_________________________

😁😁😁😁😁