28 ; Second Chance

I need to go to the school today, even i don't i have a mood. But, i need to go. I don't wanna trouble my mom. After i had a conversation with Momo before, she learned me a lot to always felt thankful. Even, I don't have a poor family like her, i still need to felt thankful. Because i've got a opportunity to go to the school. Not like her. Even she doesn't get that opportunity, she still felt thankful.

I walking to the hallway toward my locker. "Y/N!" A voice called me. I turned to the voice. I just gave a simple smile. "Where have you been? Why you didn't come to school yesterday?" Nayeon said.

"I'm sorry, i felt tired..." I said. "Hey, are you okay?" She said. "Yeah, I'm fine..." I nodded my head. "I'm sorry, i need to go. See you after class..." I said, locked my locker and walking toward my next class.

I walking toward my table. "Hey, are okay?" I just nodded. Felt tired to treat anyone. Bambam saw me. He looking at me and up to Jaebum. He mouthing to Jaebum, "don't disturb her, she still felt hurt." Jaebum just nodded his head after he got the message from Bambam.

I landed my head on the table, support by my arms. I just don't wanna be distract by anyone. Just wanna sleep and that's it.

Mrs. Jeongyeon came in. "Good morning, class?" She said, cheering. "So, today? What we gonna learn? Hmm... How about, we just chat today?" She said.

I raised my head. But, still doesn't have mood. "So, we gonna start with... Yugyeom." He felt shocked.

Everyone was laughed by his expression. "Don't get to much shock, Mr. Kim. You always talked when i was teaching, so i had gave you opportunity today." She said.

Everyone was giggle by her sentence, except me. I just gave a look. "Hmm, ok... I have a story, it's about 'The boy  i used to love'..." He said while acting. He raised his hand up and just doing a move with his hand. Actually, it's really make me annoyed. But, i just don't wanna talk.

"... The girl used to loved her childhood friend, and they're always close to each other. But, one day, the girl have to move out far away from her friend. They can't meet for a long a time. But, the girl promised to the boy that she will be back..."

I just heard his story with a blank expression. But, i don't know why, i felt a sharp inside my heart when he tell about that story. The story was really same with my situation.

"... But, she never came back. The boy was waiting her for a long time, every single day, every minutes, but she still not came back. After a long time past away, the girl finally came back..."

Without i realized, my tears came out. But, not that hard.

"... She wanna confess to the boy, but she already late. The boy already married with someone else..."

My tears flowing hard. I close my mouth with my palm to not let people heard i was crying.

"... She felt depressed, and she cut herself... The end." He ended his story. "Wow, your story... I really hate your story." Mrs. Jeongyeon said. "Ok anyone else?" She said.

I bend my head down to the table. I don't wanna anyone see me crying. "Hey, are you okay?" Jaebum said, reaching my shoulder. I swiped my tears away before raise up my head. "Yeah, I'm fine..." I said, gave him a short smile.

Suddenly, the main door open and Jackson was walking in hurry. It's like he was looking for someone importantly. I still bend down my head, doesn't realized he was there, standing in front of the class.

I looking up slowly to see the person. When i just knew it was him, i avoided my gaze to not looking at him.

"Owh? Mr. Wang, nae annyeonghasaeyo." Mrs. Jeongyeon was surprised with his appears, but not only her, everyone in the class was also surprised as well as her.