15 ; Family

(this is what you wear)

Me and my mom is standing infront of they're house

Me and my mom is standing infront of they're house. Waiting to let them open the door. The door was open.

That's a woman who standing infront of the door. The one who open the door for us.

"Y/M/N!" A woman said in excited. Pulling my mom toward her embrace. She let my mom go.

"Y/M/N, who's her that standing next to you?" Her said.

"Do you not recognize who's she?" My mom said. "This is Y/N. You don't remember her?" She explain.

"WHAT!? Wait, you're kidding me. Right?" She said. Doesn't believe the fact that it was me.

"Are you seriously thinking that i'm gonna kidding about my daughter?" My mom said.

She suddenly widen her eyes. Scanning me up and down.

"OMG! It's really you!" She said. Pulling me into her embrace. She hug me really tight. Like i can't breath. She let me go.

"Wow. You're look beautiful. And now, you're already grow up and being such a beautiful girl." She said. Praising me.

My cheeks blushing because she praising me too much.

She saw it. "Oh my god... You're so cute." She pinch my cheeks because of my cuteness.

~ Don't flatter yourself. I smile easily because i'm to good. ~

She inviting us to come inside.

"Jackson!" She call him.

"Yes mom?" He respond.

"Come here. We have a guests." She said.

A sound of step coming on the stairs. He's coming toward us. Standing next to his mom. Bowing to me and my mom.

We reply his bow. "So, you guys had already know. This is my son, jackson." She said.

"Anyeonghasaeyo" he said. Bowing in second time.

"Jackson? Do you remember them?" His mom asking him.

"Yes, of course i remember them. They're our neighbors. By the way, we're the one who cared they house..." He said. Flatter his self.

"Ok. Ok. Stop the conversation right now. Can't we go to the dining room? I'm so hungry right now." I said. I'm too bored to heard they talk. And my stomach already give me the signal to 'feed' them. Without i know, my lips was pouting. Rubbing my stomach. Show the puppy eyes.

"Aigoo... You're so cute. Ok, let's go eat." She said bring us to the dining table.

"Yeah!" I jumped in excited. Cause i'm so hungry right now. "Wow. They're look so delicious. I can't wait to eat them." I said.

We all take a sit. My mom sitting next to me. Infront of me was a jackson. And next to him was his mother.

"Thank you for the food" i said excitedly. Can't wait to eat the food. But before we start eating, that's a sound of doorbell.