04 ; My Feels

*jackson POV

"did she really just given me a peck?" I mumble.

I feel my heart that really fast right now.

'wtf jackson. She just given you a peck, not at all. It just a peck on the cheek. Why my heart beat really fast right now? Nonono.... She just a 10!? You've not gonna fell in love with her,right?' i thought denying my feels.

"Annyeong...OPPA!" She yelling at me while wave her hands toward me.

I feels my heart beat again but in really faster than before.

I watching her walking toward her house and my eyes not lifting her at all.

When i saw her smile, i dont know why but i smiling too and its make me feels really happy toward her.

"Nonono,jackson! Stop it! She still to young for fell in love with!" I mumble to myself while shaking my head for deniey it.

I've get up and walking in my house and go straight toward my room.

After i had arrived infront of my room, i remove my shirt and drop it at the edge of my bed while walking toward the shower.

I watch my face infront of the mirror and i touch my left cheek that where she just kiss me.

I've start blushing when i flashback at that moment.

I do know why, but my heart start beating back when i remember her face smiled toward me.

'she really cute.... No! What are you thinking about jackson!' i thought while shaking my head wanna forget about her.

After i had finished my shower, i wrapping my waist with the towel that i brought and getting out of the restroom.

I start wearing my clothes and i crushing my body at my bed after i had wore my clothes.

(He wear this)

*Knock,knock

"Come in!" I said.

But the door not open.

I ignore that knock before and continue play my phone.

*Knock,knock

"Just come in!" I start yelling.

I feel really grumpy because someone just knocked my door and not coming in.

I open it and suddenly i felt someone hug me.

"Oppa!!" She said while she hugging me.

I stond up and doesnt doing nothing. I just standing stiff while she stil hugging me.

My heart beating fast. Why am i feels like this?

She relieve her embrace and looking toward me. She smile at me.

"Oppa, lets get in." She said and pull me with her enter my room back walking to the center of my room.

"Woah...! Oppa, your room really huge...!" She said while looking around my room.

She walking toward my desk and watching my stuff.

"Woah...! This thing must really expensive, right?" She said toward me while lifting my camera.

"Oh, it just not expensive that you thought." I said answering her.

"Lets selfie!" She said and bring the camera infront us and we take a picture together.

First picture, we smile together and after that we take a picture again and we make a funny face and the last one when i was ready wanna take a picture, Suddenly she kiss me at my right cheeks and she just take a picture without im not notice it.

After that, she smile while watching the whole picture that we had taked.

I touching my right cheek and my face was blushing.

"Hehehe...oh, oppa? Waeyo..??" She said seeing worriedly toward me.

"Oppa, why your cheeks turn into red like tomato? Are you blushing?" She said while had smirk on her face.

"Oh? Oh...nothing." i said denying.

"Are you sure...?" She mocking me.

I looking blank toward her and these anyword not splat from my lips.

"Oppa?! Haish...! Whatever. Lets go it." She said and pull my hand to follow her step to go downstairs.

I've just realized that im right now had in the kitchen.

"Oh? Why we had in the kitchen?" I said.

"Im hungry...." She said while doing a cutie face toward me.

"Haish...arasso,arasso." I said and pinching her cheeks.

She smile widely toward me.

I was making a meal for her while she was waiting me making her meal and sitting at the counter.

I serving her food after i've had finished cooked for her.

"Here you go...eat well." I said.

"Woah...! It so yummy!" She said and continue eating her food. She look so happy when she ate her food.

There was a dirt at her right cheek and i clean it. That was our eyes meet each other and the stare turn into longer one.

I cough awkwardly when i just realize that we had too long stare toward each other.

"Oh...eat well,ok?" I said.

"Hmm." She hummed toward me and continue eating.

"Oh by the way, why you at here?" I said.

"Oh,my mom said that i had to stay here with you because your mom and my mom wanna spend time together and they had something wanna talk secretly." She explain it.

"Oh....so, thats mean that you had to spend your night at here?"

"I guess so." She said.

I nodded my head to respond it.

*After eat

"Ah,oppa....im sleepy." She said.

"Oh, go there and sleep at the couch." I said.

"No....i dont want to sleep at the couch,i wanna sleep at your bed." She said.

"Fine..." I lifting her toward my room and putting her at my bed.

"Ok here you go. Sleep well." I said and walking lefting her sleep.

But she call me to stay.

"No....i want you to stay and sleep beside me." She said.

"But i dont feels sleepy yet." I said.

"So, stay here until i sleep. Please......" She said.

"Ok...." I sigh.

I fell next to her and she putting her arm around me and hugging me.

I pat her back until she slept.

'owh...she so cute when she sleeping....' i thought.

I recognize her face until i fell slept beside her.

Good night......❤️