10 ; Meet Him

I wake up early without my mom wake me up. I was sitting at my bed and scrolling about him.

Jackson;

- the heir of Wang family.

- hold the largest shareholders of Wang family

- broke the history for being the youngest principal in korea

- dating with the kim heir

"Wow, thats alot of articles about him." I said still scrolling the news.

Suddenly, my door was open and its release my mom.

"Oh, you're already awake?" She said shockly.

I hummed still my eyes on the phone.

"Ok, that weird...?" She said walking on my bed next to me.

"Why you awake early in suddenly?" She said crossing her arms.

"Nothing." I said shortly.

She looking me and bend down her head a little bit to wanna know what im watching.

"What are you searching?" She asking me.

Im still scrolling the article for searching something about him again but thats was nothing.

I locked my phone and turn my head toward her.

"Mom, do you remember jackson?" I said.

"Of course i do. He was the one who take care about our house when we were abroad." She said.

"He was?" I said not believe it.

"Yes. Why you ask?" She said.

"Where he live right now?" I ask.

"Next to our house...?" She said confusely.

"What-wait, why you asking? You know right that he still live next to our door?" She said curiously.

"I forget him. But after i meet him at my school, i just remember him back." I said.

"School? How did you meet him at your school?" She said confusely.

"You dont know about him yet?" I said.

"What did i miss?" She said.

I give her my phone and she scrolling all the articles about him. Her eyes widen suddenly, like not believe what she just read.

"Is it real!?" She said.

"At first, im not believe too, but after i just meet him.... Yeah, his totally different mom! Hes more handsome that the last time i meet him!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah, its good for him." Mom said get up from my bed.

"And you little girl, hes already have a future and you? You still seat at your bed and you wanna wait your future come by itself?" She said crossing her arms looking me.