12 ; Home

I was standing infront of his door. Waiting him to open the door for me. I looking at my outfit and fixing it. Make it look neatly. Standing straightly.

(This is what you wear)

The door was open and it realize him who standing at the back of door

The door was open and it realize him who standing at the back of door. Looking toward me straightly. He signaled me to come in by shake his head.

I take a step in his house . The atmosphere on his house still the same as last time i was still here.

I really miss at that moment.....

"You miss it?" He said standing at my back. Looking me.

I turn my back and facing him.

"To what?" I said teasing.

"For the house, the neighbourhood and me?" He said raise his brows.

"Hmm... Nah." I said shake my head at him. I turning back and walking toward the kitchen.

He followed my step.

I walking straight to the refrigerator and open it. Looking for some food.

He standing closely next to the wall. Crossing his arms. Looking for what i was doing.

"Is that so? I guess not. You just make it like your house." He said.

"I'm just used to.." i said take an apple and eat it. Just do like nothing.

I walking at the counter and take a seat where place under it.

"Used to, huh?" He said take a sit next to me.

I turning my head toward him. Offer him some bite of apple.

He looking at the apple where placed at my hand. Then looking me back. He open his mouth widely. Wanna me to feed him.

I looking on what he just did and I turning back to the apple where place at my hand. I looking at him smirk on my face.

I feeding him by putting the apple in his mouth but not take it off. The apple was stuck on his mouth.

I laugh watching his face. Its really funny tho... I just cant look at his face.

He hummed for signaled me to take it off but i was doing nothing. I still cant get off of his face. Its really funny. I laughing loudly toward his face.

He take it off by himself and give me the deadly stare.

"You're really in trouble right now..." He said warning me.

"HAHAHAHA!!" I still cant forget about his face before.

He closer himself on me. Wanna catch me. But i more fast than him by get off of the seat and running upstairs toward his room.

He followed me by running upstairs. Wanna chase me.

He got catch me and tickling me. I was struggling to get off of his embrace. After a long tickling around, he got me off of his embrace. I laid down and sighing loudly after got off.