Prologue

**Prologue**

After the battle of Hogwarts everyone was happy, but then after Draco died fighting a dementor every one missed him. Even the golden trio, Harry, Ron and Hermione, see Draco changed after the war, and everyone had liked the new Draco. He had become a good person, and he didn't deserve to die. As for the demigods, after the war with Gaea, Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter had also been happy for a short while, however, when they found Heather at Half-Blood hill laying dead on the ground, with a Hell Hound standing over her, their mood changed drastically. Both camps were more sad about her death than the death of anyone else. Heather was the kind of person you couldn't hate even if you tried. She was someone who you just couldn't help but trust, but want to be like, want as your best friend, someone who could make you laugh and smile, just when you feel like you're on the verge of tears. She could make you forget your troubles. And now, she was gone. Then Hogwarts and the two Camps were joined, and their grounds moved to the location of Camp Half Blood. After almost a year Justin had finally been able to feel like he could date again without feeling guilty about Heather. Shortly after this he and Reyna had started dating. Also throughout time Thalia had quit the hunters because she had a crush on a certain son of Hades( for those of you that are slow I mean Nico), and surprise, surprise, they started dating. As for Leo he had found Calypso again and brought her back to Camp and of course they started dating. But even after all this, people still grieved over the deaths of both Draco and Heather. Neither deserved death. Percy, however, knew something about Heather's death that no one else did. Though no one noticed because he hid this secret about him and Heather pretty well, and had kept it a very long time.

The reason he hid it, is because it could be very disasterous if anyone ever found out this secret about Heather Rose and her death. 

This was a secret, that he planned to take to his grave.

If you are new to my stories, this may be slightly confusing as this book is a sequal to another book of mine called Percy Jackson, The Forgotten Hero (a Chaos story). If you are confused then reading that story will explain a lot of things.