1. Silence

I'm writing this chapter right now because I'm bored and I think writing this is a way to use my time productively.

Not, like, studying or going outside or actually doing anything.  

Nah.

Percy's POV

So I was sleeping and peacefully at that which was very very  rare, when suddenly a I rolled off my bed, which ended up interrupting my sleep. So unfair! Grrr. Then I checked the time on my alarm clock. My eyes widened as the time read 2:04 PM. After about 5 minutes, I finally managed to drag my butt off the floor and get dressed, shower, brush my teeth, and I didn't bother to do anything with my hair since I knew it was a lost cause. Then I went down to the dining pavilion to get some food. I ran into Justin (my half brother) on the way.

"Hey! Sleeping beauty finally awakes!" he exclaimed, though he had a grin on his face. "Oh, shut up." I replied, though I was used to comments like that. I sleep a lot.

"You know, it wouldn't be so surprising if you hadn't falling asleep at 6:00 PM last night, that's like twenty hours of sleep!" This time he sounded generally shocked.

"Hey cut me some slack! I just got back from a quest so I haven't slept for days, I'm tired!" I stated. Justin held his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry, sorry," he said, though he was still grinning.

I got some food and saw Annabeth talking to Rena. Now at first her and Reyna hadn't exactly hated each other but they definately hadn't liked each other. They were kind of some where in between, I suppose. But now they were great friends. Anyway I'm kind of getting off topic here. Suddenly an idea popped into my head as Reyna spotted me, and I put a finger over my lips to signal for her to be quiet. She understood immediately. I crept up behind her and as I saw her tense it was too late, I had already grabbed her. I spun her around in the air and then when I put her down I pecked her lips with my own, and she was giggling like crazy.

"When'd you get up, seaweed brain?" she asked giddily.

"About..." I checked the time on my watch "17 minutes ago." I finished

"Wait, WHAT!? Didn't you fall asleep at, like, 6:00 PM? Percy, that's twenty hours of sleep! Twenty HOURS! I mean, sure getting enough sleep is important and it is healthy to get enough, but it's also unhealthy to get to much, and it makes you tired, and then you switch your clock around, and-" I cut her off by kissing her and saying "Don't worry, I'll stay up till midnight tonight and wake up at noon okay?"

"OK, fine." she said, and I smiled triumphantly. But then our conversation was cut short when Harry showed up (yes, Harry as in the guy who defeated Mr. Noseless). "Hey guys," he greeted us. We replied with a round of "Hey Harry" 's. Then suddenly a horn blew, and I counted in my head how many times it had blown. I realized it was signaling a counselor meeting - which Harry and McGonagal always came to now - and I rushed towards the big house.

Once everyone had arrived and settled down, the gods flashed in (AN Hades and Hecate were added to the council, by the way.)

"We have some very important news." Hecate spoke up. She looked very upset, though I had no idea why.

"It is about Heather Rose." Zeus said for her, as she looked near tears.

Everyone in the room (except Harry and McGonagal since they didn't know her) visibly tensed up, including me, but only so I didn't look suspicious. Now you might be wondering why I'm not sad at the topic of my friend's death, and the answer, is because I know something they don't. And for that same reason, my mind is racing. Did they find out? No, of course they didn't stupid, a voice said in my mind. But what if they did? If they found out what will they do to me? What if I get a death sentence?  I was pulled out of my thoughts when Zeus spoke again.

"Apparently she wasn't a child of Hecate, but who her true godly parent is we do not know."

"All we are sure of is that it wasn't an Olympian and judging by how powerful she was it definitely wasn't a minor god or goddess which means it must have been a god or goddess we are enemies with." Hecate said after shedding a few tears.

Silence.

That was all there was in the room.

Silence...

Sorry it's so short but it's 1:47 AM where I live so I'll update again tomorrow... maybe...