13. A Hologram?

Dedicated to @Katherine_Dallas for being the first to comment on chapter 12 I actually started typing this right after I wrote the
comment then I replied to her saying it was already typed out. I'm just saying that so she knows she's the reason I'm giving you a second chapter today. Before I read the comment I was going to wait until tomorrow..... Anyway.
Enjoy!

Percy's POV

The conch horn blew waking me up from my sleep. I realised we were being attacked yet again. I was imedeadly awake.  my eyes shot open and I sat up so fast I got a head rush, but I ignored the dizziness and jumped out of bed. In the back of my mind some part of my brain noticed Justin doing the same. We quickly put on our armer and ran outside.

I stared at the army of monsters. It looked the same as the last time sense Khione was here again. But this time Tarterus was with her on her left. But the last and biggest most terrifying difference was Heather. She was tied up and on the right Khione. On Heather's other side there was a Cyclops. The second they stopped walking Heather was pushed to her knees and held like that.

"Mmmm. So close to ruling the world together." Tarterus said looking at Khione. He kissed her. What!?!?! My mind screamed. "

Now for the part of this that we came for." Tarterus told her. She smiled evily. Tarterus kissed her again.

Khione looked at all us demigods and spoke. "Time for your precious comander to die," She walked forward a few steps. "Right before your eyes." She finished. She turned towards Heather. I watched in pure terror as she was just about to shoot. But then she suddenly yelled.

"NOW!" Then she shot the blast at Tarterus and Heather along with the giant holding her down faded. Khione's form flickered and she started to look..... Well younger. When I'd first seen her she looked about 20-25 years old. Now she began to look about 18. Tarterus recovered from his shock.

"What the-" He got cut off when snowy white wings spontaneously popped  out of Khione's back. Wait a minute! Khione doesn't have wings. Then who could it be? My head shot up as I saw Jason flying through the sky carrying Khione. He dropped her next to the Khione impersonator. The Khione impersonator spoke up.

"Hi everyone my name is Sky Green I am the one and only daughter of Khione," Her form flickered and she looked like.... HEATHER!!!!! "You all know me as Heather Rose though that never was true, nor were the LIES Chaos told me of my mother abandoning me." She said changing back to how she looked before.

OH. MY. GODS.

I know this one's kinda short but that's cause what I'm gonna do in the next part actually needs to be it's own chapter.

Bye!