8. I Don't Know

Just read the chapter.

Justin's POV

I was sitting on the beach trying to clear my head. I couldn't believe it. I had just lost her again.

----------Flash Back-----------

I was with Heather. We were walking on the beach. I kept stealing glances at her.God's I don't deserve her I thought.

"What's wrong?" She asked reading my expression. "I don't deserve you." I said. My head turned to the floor.

"Hey." She said walking in front of me. She placed her hand under my chin and lifted my head up.  "Don't say that," She said.

"Any girl in this camp- no in the world would be lucky to have you," She said. "Your an amazing guy and I'm proud to tell people that you, Justin Taylor, are my boyfriend."

She had intertwined her free hand with one of mine. She then brought her other hand from my chin and intertwined it with my other hand. She went on her tiptoes and kissed me. When she pulled away I locked eyes with her and said,

"I love you." She smiled at those words. "I love you too." She said.

-------------End of Flash Back-------------

I was torn from my thoughts as Percy sat down next to me on the soft sand.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I sighed.

"I just can't believe I lost her again." I said."Can I ask you something?" I questioned. "Of course," He said.

"How long did it take for you and Annabeth to know you loved each other?" I asked. He smiled.

"Right after our second kiss actually. We were underwater we were joking around, occasionally stealing glances from each other, and then, all of the sudden, I needed her," He said.

"Why? Do you still love Heather?" He asked me. I sighed exasperated.

"I don't know, I love Reyna too now but I'm unsure about if I still love Heather." I said. "I thought when I was in love I'd be so sure, and with Reyna I am. But with Heather I just can't figure it out." I let everything I was feeling out. Percy looked at me.

"Let me tell you something," He said. "When you''re in love you are sure."He stated. I looked at him.

"What's that supposed to mean? I just told you I don't know though," I said.

"If you don't know, you know, you don't." He stated. "That's what it means. But the thing is sometimes you only start to doubt your love for someone after you let her go." And with that he left. And once again I was lost in thought. Maybe I shouldn't have lied about that. I lied about Heather being the one I was unsure about. The one i was acually unsure about was Reyna. But, I was sure about Heather. At least I think I was....

Ok I know it's short but that's cause it's just making up for yesterday. Just so you all know and so no one accuses me of ripping off any one else's ideas I'm giving away the credit.

This chapter was inspired by (and took some ideas and with lines from) the television show Go On. If you haven't seen that show go see it because it is just that awesome.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye :) :) :)