10. An Iris Message

Just so you know when I'm doing the POV of a person who knows that Heather's name is actually Sky (aka Jason Chaos or Sky herself) I'm just going to call her Sky but when I'm doing everyone else's POV she'll be called Heather. I know its confusing but you'll eventually get used to it.

Sky's POV

The intire way to Tarterus's secret base (with a sac over my head) I was suppressing memories and the way I really look. I think seeing my real mom in person triggered something. But I was used to suppressing things. The urge to tell someone the truth about me, my emotions, flashbacks, how I actually look. I do the same thing with all of them. I take those feelings and burry them someplace deep down inside me.

(AN did anyone get that quote??? Well it's also  a reference in the form of a quote..... Eather way did anyone know it?)

Suddenly I realised the sac was taken was taken off my head. While I was lost in thought I hadn't noticed the sac being taken off or my arms and legs being chained to a stone pillar in the middle of a giant room. I did however notice all the monsters and Khione leaving the room. I looked around to make sure I was alone in a room. When I was sure that I was I squeezed my eyes shut and let all the memories crash down on me, because for some reason I couldn't suppress these memories, they're pull on me was just to strong. Then suddenly it was like my whole life flashed before my eyes in seconds. I suddenly remembered everything that had ever happened in my entire life, in my entire being. I opened my eyes feeling dizzy. It was to much.

Oh my gods... That was my last thought before I passed out.

I awoke to the ear splitting sound of a really rusty door opening, when I looked up I saw Khione. I glared at her, simply so she didn't suspect anything, and a bitter taste filled my mouth. She flinched at my steely glare. Not that I was surprised since everyone did. She quickly covered it up with an evil smile though.

"So what kind of secrets have you learned while you've been in the army?" She questioned. If you only knew I thought. I was about to make a snappy remark but then I decided to play dumb.

"What secrets? Like my secrets or my friends secrets or the army's secrets or maybe-"

"You know what I mean! Do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way? Because you could save yourself a whole lot of pain. " She said. It was my turn to smile evily.

"Funny you should ask....."

Jason's POV

We were eating breakfast at the dining pavilion, and the only thing people was Sky. Then suddenly an Iris Message appeared at the front of the pavilion. I looked up along with everyone else to the face of Khione. The few conversations there was silenced and camp fire dimmed more. Then Khione moved and my gut twisted in horror at the image. (AN Who got that quote? Hint it was from The Mark of Athena)

I stared at Sky absolutely and one hundred percent horror. Oh gods...

Bye!