17. Dreams

Sky's POV

I woke up rather happy. I remembered last night and realized why. I smiled. Leading the camp fire sing along was always one of my favorite things to do, and honestly it did feel good to do it again. I got out of bed careful not to disturb Draco sleeping peacefully. I left the cabin and went for a walk around camp. I didn't really expect to see anyone else as it was only 7:00 in the morning.

Then the horn blew for a counselor meeting. I went since as Commander of the army I had to go to all the counselor meetings. I arrived at the big house to be greeted by many groggy and cranky head counselors that were all still in their pajamas. My eyes immediately went to Conner and Travis Stoll who were each wearing FOOTY PAJAMAS!!! The only difference was Conner's were plain red and Travis's were plain lime green. I grabbed my head with one hand clutching it as if my brain was so that it hurt, and with my other hand I pointed to them.

"Too many jokes, must mock the Stoll's." I said in a restrained voice, simply for dramatic effect. Everyone who hadn't noticed their P.J.'S then did. They all laughed while the Stoll brothers glared at me. I smirked. Then Chiron trotted in, followed by Thalia. I looked around and saw Jason. If Jason's still the head counselor for the Zeus cabin why's Thalia here? I asked myself in my head. I gave Jason a questioning look but he just shrugged clearly just as confused as I was. Then Chiron stomped his hoove both pulling me out of my thoughts and making me jump.

"I'm sorry for the rather early hour but uh well, why don't you explain Thalia." He said. She nodded. I noticed her eyes were bloodshot. She must have been crying. I thought to myself.

"Well first off I um......" She trailed off for a moment. She sighed slightly.

"I had a dream," She began.