14. Funny You Should Ask....

Enjoy!

Sky's POV

--------------Flash Back--------------

"Funny you should ask...." I said to Khione. She smiled. "So you will talk." She said raising an eyebrow.

"Just one secret, but only because your in it." I said. Her smile dropped. "What?" She asked. "This is a secret no one else in the army knows." I said. "What is it?" She urged though she sounded scared to know the answer. "You have a daughter." I said. Then something happened that I didn't understand. Her face became hopefull. "Do you know her? Is she ok?" She asked eagerly. I was shocked. "What?" I asked. She told me everything. She said that she had a child with the real Chaos. Then Chaos's twin brother End took advantage of this and stool the child to get revenge on Chaos for taking control of earth. He made sure for years that the child had a terrible childhood and made her think she was a whole different person from who she really was. Than only about 12 earth years ago (12000 Chaos years ago) (AN that's the time that Heather/Sky joined the army) Chaos found their daughter and set up this entire thing to see her again. He was so happy that in spite of the horrible childhood End had given her she turned out pretty great. Then when Chaos told this to Khione she was happy about her turning out great but she was saddened that she could not see her. Then he sent her back to earth. Then about 2 earth years (2000 Chaos years) later she died and Chaos made her commander of his army. But he lied to her about him being her father. She said that her and Chaos still had a 'thing' but she was pretending to be against him because she knew that the gods wouldn't trust her, but she knew because Chaos told her that if she was a part of the war, on eather side, she'd probably be able to see her daughter. Once she finished I let the way I really look show. She gasped.

"You are seeing your daughter. Your looking at her now." I said. "What?" She asked. "Hi mom." I said. Then I told her everything she should know about me. Then we came up with a plan. It involved quite a lot of magic and holograms.......

I'm posting chapter 15 eather later tonight or tomorrow so don't worry

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye!