7. Hostages

Enjoy!!

Annabeth's POV

She pulled her hood down and I stared at her. Because standing there was.....

"HEATHER!" Percy shouted. He ran up front and threw his arms around her. Once he pulled away she pulled her hair out of her cloak and it came out in a braid.

She looked exactly the same as she had before she left. Her forest green eyes were bright and still had a glint in them. Her super thick and choppy raven black was in it's usual french braid going over her left shoulder but even with it up her hair still went down to about the end of her rib cage, though I knew if it was down it'd be waist length. Her bangs were swept to the left side of her face though I knew they were just styled that way, she could have them sprawled across her forhead if she wanted but they were usually swept to the side. Her face was still timeless and young, her skin still perfectly smooth and healthy, her cheekbones still perfect. The only difference was that she had lime green highlights and there were some electric blue highlights around by the left side of her head, but the blue ones were only by the left side of her head.

Right after examining her I ran up and hugged her.

Ron's POV

I watched Percy run up front and throw his arms around some girl who I'm guessing was Heather. Uh oh I thought. I looked to Annabeth expecting her to explode at the sight of Percy hugging another girl, but to my surprise she to ran up to the front and hugged the girl.

What. Just. Happened.

Annabeth's POV

I pulled away from the hug.

"We missed you so much." A voice said behind me. I turned and saw Leo. He hugged her to. "After I died you did find her right?" She said after he pulled away. "Of course." He said, she smiled.

"Wait," I said. "You told her about Calypso?!?!" I demanded. "Yep!" He grinned. The conch horn blew making us all jump.

"We're being attacked!" Chiron shouted.

We all forgot about the reunion we were currently having and ran to the hill.

Leo's POV

Once we got to the hill I froze. Out of all the people that could be leading the army it had to be her. It just had to be Khione. It just had to be. Grrr. Why, why do bad things happen to good people? Although well I'm on that topic I just have to wonder, why do good things happen to bad people? WAIT! I'm getting off topic. STUPID ADHD!!! Ah well.

*3rd Person POV*

"Perseus Jackson." Khione spoke in a sickly sweet voice. She grinned evily. She was just about to blast him when Heather yelled,

"WAIT!" Khione turned to her. "What!" She snapped. "How 'bout a trad." Heather offered. Khione considered this. "What kind of trade." She asked. "Percy stays here and is left unharmed," Heather said. "For?" Khione asked. Heather thought.

"Me. I'm worth a lot, I'm the commander of Chaos's army." Heather said. "Done." Khione said without even a moment's hesitation.

"But," Heather said.

"In return you leave Percy out of it. Deal?" She asked. Khione's face then turned thoughtfull.

"Deal." She finally said.

"Swear it on the river Styx." Heather said. Khione then turned red and it was clear that until Heather said that she was planning on tricking us.

"I swear it on the river Styx." She said through gritted teeth. Thunder rumbled in the distance. Heather then walked off with Khione despite the protests from the campers.

I should stop with the cliffhangers shouldn't I...... Oh well I guess you'll just have to deal with it.

I'm sorry it's short but for some reason my brain is just mush today.