6. Oh My Gods

OK so actually this is a re-write of this part because I accidentally deleted it so if your re reading the story and somethings different in this part that's why. But I'll try my best to make it the same. But I might put some more detail in here.

Annabeth's POV

We were all eating breakfast in the dining pavilion when Chiron stomped his hove on the stone. all heads shot up to him.

"Some more of the warriors would like to reveal themselves." He said. Commander Storm spoke up. "Some means all." Then the army walked up to the front.

------------Time Laps-------------- (AN use your imagination for the reunion's)

So in the 2 hours I made a list of the members in the army and their code names. I put the list in order of people I don't know and people I do know.

Dragon = Draco Malfoy

24 = Cedric Digory

Black = Sirius Black

Wolf = Remus Lupin

Prankster = Fred Weasley

(AN The rest are listed in the first book. But minis Percy and Heather).

Commander Storm stepped up. It was now time for her to reveal herself.

"Everyone from camp should know me." She said. She reached up to her hood with both hands.

Heather's POV

--------------Flash Back--------------

I was at the forgotten planet. It was abandoned because some sort of tragedy happened long ago and now the planet gets no sunlight. Everyone who couldn't evacuate in time died of frostbite or cold. but that wasn't a problem for me. I went over today in my head over and over again.

wasn't a child of Hecate.

My real name wasn't Heather Rose.

My real name was Sky Green. And I, was the only child of Khione goddess of ice and snow. And know that I knew it I planned to take that secret to my grave......

------------End of Flash Back---------------

And the end of this part. I hope you enjoyed.

Bye! :D