3. Who Are You?

Harry's POV

I stared at Percy's limp body, comeplety shocked. I could'nt belive it. Before I could do, or even think anything else, I was ripped away from my thoughts as a dementor attacked me, but unfortunitly, I relised it to late.

It was just about to kill me, when suddenly, everyone (inclueding me and the monsters) turned their attention to a black... Hole? Portal? Well whatever it was, it just suddenly appered next to Percy's body, and I suppose it must be a portal, because a black cloaked figure suddenly more like flew out of it, and then it disappeared.

When whoever it was landed I took in the persons apperince. The person had three swords, one strapped to each hip and one strapped to his/her back, along with a shield (whitch was strapped to his/her back, on top of the sword), and I'm asuming that whoever this person was, he/she had many more weapons hidden under his/her cloak, but I couldn't be sure. I hadn't a clue what the persons face looked like because the person was wearing a hood that covered their face down to just below their nose, and right above the mouth.

The person also had snowy white wings, that suddenly went back into the figure's skin, then the fabric around the hole in the back of their cloak began to grow, then the hole was gone. As if it had never been there. Suddenly everyone was pulled out of their shock as the figure, turned twords Percy.

"NO DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!!" Annabeth shreiked, but when she treid to run to him, she was stopped by an invisable force, then everyone watched in horrer (exept the monsters who were grinning evily) as the figure walked twords Percy. But, right before the person nelt down next to him, she turned to the monster's.

"You know just because the good side doesn't know who I am doesn't mean I'm with you." The figure said in a women's voice, everyone was confused by what she said. Then, much to everyone's surprise, she pulled the sword ut of his chest, nelt down next to him, and started chanting in a languege I did not know. Greek? Laten? No I knew as a fact this wasn't eather. It seemed... Older some how. Then we all stood silent stunned by what we just saw. As she stopped chanting Percy's wounds spontaniusly healed into scars, which faded in seconds.

Percy's eyes fluttered open. He stared at the person in shock.

"You called." She spoke in a playfull tone, holding out a hand to help him up.

"I missed you guys." He grinned, taking her hand, and she helped him to his feet. Everyone was confused. Then she looked at the monsters and smiled.

"Nice job." She said, then we looked around only to see a bunch of monster dust. Then we noticed the 16 other cloaked figure's, as they walked to stand beside her. Then the gods appered.

"Who are you?" Zeus asked.

"My name is Storm commander of the army of Chaos. This is my team." The girl, Storm, said. The gods expressions changed to one of fear, for some reason.

"Why are you here Lady Storm, no offence, just a qeustion." Zeus asked carfully, as if scared of angering the girl. Storm chuckled slightly.

"Just storm please, Lady makes me sound old, in my oppinion." She started. "And I'm here because Percy called me to help out in the war." Suddenly everyone went silent. "P-Perc-c-cy P-Percy called you? H-How?" Annabeth questioned, breaking the silence. Storm glanced at Percy, as if to say ' Can I tell them? ' Percy gave her a look that said ' Well you kind of have to now! ' She looked back at us.

"Percy used to be in the army. Now before you all go like ' What? Why didn't he tell us! ' or ' When did this happen! ' He was told by Chaos himself not to say a word to anyone who wasn't in the army and I am not allowed to say when it was but no one was able to find out because Chaos turned back time on earth, but made sure Percy still had all memories of his time in the army. Chaos also made sure that Percy had a way to contact us. That way of contact was being able to mind massage me." Storm said. We all stood there, stunned.

"Even if Percy was in the army, he's not anymore. So how do we know we can trust you!" Screamed Clarise.

"I suppose if they want to two of us could reveal our identaties. Like maybe one person from each side?" One of them suggested. Then another one of them shouted. "I'LL DO IT." Storm smacked her forhead and muttered something like. "Of course you would Joker."

Then she spoke a little louder. "Does anyone who is'nt an idiot, want to reveal their idenity?" She asked.

"I will." One of them said.

"Are you sure, Black." She asked. "I'm sure." He replied. Then the one next to Black said.

"Along with me." Storm sighed in defeat. "Okay then."

"Me and Forge want to, also." Another voice spoke. "Fine get it over with." Storm replied. Then the guy, Black took off his hood and standing there was.....

"SIRIUS!!!" I screamed, and I tackled him with a hug. He chuckled. "Hello Harry." Someone else said. I let go of Sirius and turned to see Remus. I stared at them both.

"How are you alive?" I asked them. "Chaos." They said in unison. Then the other two people who said they would take off their hoods, did.

Leo's POV

I watched as the two people who were supposed to take their hoods (AN after Sirius and Remus of course) off, did, and there stood two people I didn't know, but it was clear that pretty much every one else did.

"SELINA!!!" Clarise screamed, and ran to hug the girl. 

"BECKONDORF!!!" Nyssa yelled as ran to hug the boy. I froze. Beckondorf, Nyssa had said. 

"Wait a minute, Beckondorf, like the Charles Beckondorf?!?! You tamed Festus!" I said to him. He grinned.

"Yeah Percy told me how you built that awsome ship. I wish I could have been a part of that." He said. It was my turn to grin.

"I'd have loved to have you on the team." I said.

Prankster's POV

Just so you know I'm actually Fred. Fred Weasley. I looked at Storm, and I was just about to ask if I could reveal my Idenity when he spoke. That voice. I'd missed it so much. The person that, that voice belonged to was the reason I'd felt guilty since I'd joined the army. Guilty for not letting him I was alive. I looked at him. At my brother. My twin brother. Identical twin brother. Goerge Weasley.

"Is your army made up all of people who died?" He asked.

"Not all, but mostly. Why do you ask?" Storm answered him. "Fred." I heard him whisper. I don't think anyone else heard him, but I did.

"I was wondering if-" he started but I cut him off. 

"I know where your going with this and yes your brother is in the army." I said.

George's POV

I was stunned. "How did you know that?" I asked him.

"For the same reason it's obviuse that we're twins even if people can't see our face's, our minds work in the exact same way." He took off his hood as he said that.

"F-F-Fred-Fre-Fred?" I stuttered. He smiled, but for once, his smile was not mischivous.

"Hey George." He said. I walked twordes him slowly, scared I was dreaming, or that this was all some crule joke. I poked him on the cheek, just to make sure ha was real. He was. I huged him, as I felt tears of joy comeing to my face. Joy. I felt overwhelmed with it. He was here. He was actually here. I'd missed him so much after he died. And now.....

He was back. And thats all that mattered to me right now. A meteor could've hit the earth, hit me, and it would'nt have mattered to me.