12. Fake?

This chapter is dedicated to @Kristen_2003 because she commented first on chapters 10 and 11. Enjoy! Oh by the way even though time turned back I'm going to have Nico look the same as he did in the last book so he still looks like he's in a boy band :3

And just for your Thalico shipping fangirl hearts.....

Thalia's POV

I was sitting in the Hades cabin with Nico on his bed. I just finished balling my eyes out. After seeing Heather like she was in that Iris Message I ran here. I cane to his cabin instead of mine because I felt more safe here. It was partly because it smelled just like Nico, but mostly, it was because there wasn't a huge terrifying statue of Zeus. He ran in right after me and sat down next to me. My head was leaning on his chest and his chin was resting on my head. He had his arms around me and was comforting me.

"What if she doesn't come back?" I asked him. "Hey," He said softly, he lifted his chin off my head and put his hand under my chin lifting my head so we were face-to-face. He locked eyes with me. "Don't talk like that." He said.

"You know Heather better then that. She's brave to the point of stupidity, she never admits defeat, and she's clever. We both know she's used trickery at least a hundred times to get herself out of trouble. She'll be fine." He assured me. I smiled at him and gave him a small kiss. "Thank you." I said to him.

Jason's POV

I was walking by the forest when someone suddenly grabbed me and pulled me in,

"What th-" I looked at the person and could feel my eyes widen. "Sky?" I asked. "SHHH!" She went. A black force field appeared around us.

De ja vu. I stared at her. "But this morni-" I started but she cut me off. "That was fake." She said. "What?" I asked. "It was fake." She repeated. "Merely a trick I used magic to do." She said.

"But, why?" I asked. She explained everything to me. To say I was shocked was an understatement.

"There's another thing about the plan, I need your help." She said.

So this chapter was originally named A Hologram? But I mistook this chapter for the next one I'm gonna do so I changed it
OK I know it's short but

A) I'm gonna give you another chapter eather later today or tomorrow and,

B) I gave you three chapters yesterday. THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR YOU PEOPLE!!!!

Bye! :D