9. She's Forced to Hide the Pain

Enjoy!

Jason's POV

----------Flash Back----------

"It makes sure that anyone out side can't see or hear us." Storm said. I turned back to her and she had apparently took off her hood while I was examining the force field, because when I turned back, I once again saw a face I knew all to well. "It's so no one else can listen to this." She said.

"I suppose I have some explaining to do." She said. Heather! She's Heather! I thought. But how's that possible?

"B-B-But I-I saw y-you I saw you take off your hood. Your Khione!" I said stuttering a bit.

"I'm not Khione, I just look like Khione." She said. "What?" I said confused. What was she talking about?

Then she began to explain everything. How she was secretly a child of Khione. How her real name was actually Sky Green. How only her Chaos and now me know about her. She told me how she was forced to keep this a secret. Yes that's right forced. Chaos didn't want anyone else to know about it for some reason, so he forced her to keep it a secret. She told me about how Chaos had told her her dad had died before she had been born, and Khione (not wanting to have any reminders of the relationship) tossed her out on the street to die, but somehow someone who worked by the orphanage found her.

She talked about her past telling me stuff like, how the orphanage payed for the kids to go to high school and stuff, how she started high school when she was 12 because she started school early and she also skipped a few grades, what it was like for her at high school. She was actually bullied a lot in high school. She was also without friends. She told me that she was considered the biggest freak in the school, the person that they picked on just for the heck of it, the outcast. She paused for a moment then she looked at me.

"High school is what I think of as the one place where you're never accepted. If your good at sports (aka your a jock) your called a jerk, if your beautiful your called a slut and an idiot, if your smart your called a nerd, and if you do one thing that other people find funny or don't get everyone else uses it to make fun of you every day until someone else screws up worse then you did." She told me.

Then she continued telling me her life story. She told me how she never actually graduated high school because she ran away from the orphanage. She ran away on her 14th Birthday. She was on the run for just over three years before a Satyr found her. She arrived at camp two months after the 2nt giant war ended, by then she was 17 years old. Then she skipped to when Her and Percy were in the army. She also told me that until Chaos had told her she hadn't known she was a child of Khione or that her real name was Sky Green either. Then she was finished.

It took me a good minute to process all the information I'd just received.

"Wow." I said.

"Yeah." She agreed. "My life's even more messed up then most demigods. Yay!" She said using sarcasm on the last word.

"So how's camp been?" She asked. "Good." I answered as I smiled at her. She smiled back. But then her gaze turned down and her smile faded. "What?" I asked my smile too, fading. She looked at me with a worried expression on her face. "Could you keep this a secret please?" She asked me. I smiled again. "Of course. I swear it on the river Styx." I said, thunder rumbled in the distance. She smiled again with me. "Thanks." She said. And with that she flicked her hood up and we walked out of the woods.

------------End of Flash Back-----------

And with that the chapter is done. For those of you who don't see the point in this chapter it's to help you understand Heather/Sky a bit more and so you know what the back story I gave to her is.

Oh one more thing. You there!

Yes you! Person reading the screen! If you comment first you get a dedication and you can choose a new cover for the story or a new profile photo for me! You just have to send me the link! It could even be a photo of you!

But the pic can not be inappropriate and if it is I WILL NOT use it!

Is that black mail? It feels like black mail. I don't think it's black mail though because I will update even before you comment on this so really it doesn't matter when you comment as long as you comment before anyone else.

I hope you have fun with this.

Bye! :D