15. Secrets Out

I hope you Enjoy!

Sky's POV

All the campers stared at me. Than, in perfect unison might I at, they all shouted, "WHAT!?!?!?!?" Then the army of monsters also disappeared. I said it before and I'll say it again. The plan involved a lot of holograms. I turned around to see that Tarterus was gone. I realised he must have ran off when the monsters disappeared. The little cheater.....

"Your a child of Khione?" Percy asked. I turned to face him. "Yes." I said. Much to my surprise he grinned. "So your like a none animated version of Elsa?" He asked putting a innocent face on, a playful face tugging at the corners of his mouth. I just stood there. "Your not surprised!" I exclaimed. "I kinda already knew." He said.

"How?" I asked. "After we got the Iris Message Chaos played me a visit..." He said trailing off.

(AN you can use your imagination for the rest of the campers reactions)
-------------Time Laps-----------

I collapsed on my bed what a day. Draco walked in. "Hey." He smiled. I smiled back. "Hi." I said. He got in with me, wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer so my back was against his chest. "Night." He said. "Night." I said. And with that I let darkness engulf me.

Sorry it's short but my brain is just being poop today. I hope you enjoyed.

Bye! :D

Wait! I just realized this is my 5th update today...... Eh oh well.