Chapter 9: Transmigrator and Aileen (9)

Beyond the garden stood Ye Ai with a white plump rabbit on her embrace.

"It's time, Little Bai."

"Squeak?"

"Do you want to see a wonderful show?" she smiled as she looked down to that white rabbit. "I'll let you and Xiaoyi witness a magnificent destruction."

"...squeak?"

"Xiaoyi's a bit busy but it'll be back soon. It needs time with the upgrade."

Because of System 3611's low authority level, Ye Ai was forced to use a cheat. Upgrading of system's level not only meant increase in privileges like accessing particular information but also increase in control when in mission. Xiaoyi at most can only access basic information in the task worlds and guide its host. It can't even hide Ye Ai from the world law if she tried using her abilities here so she can't yet act rampantly.

So using the Beginner's Package's gift, the Elder Scroll, as a cover-up, Ye Ai made Xiaoyi believed that they just received a huge experience points enough for them to level up.

Ye Ai has zero [Luck] which meant it would definitely affect her fortune especially when opening these kinds of boxes from the system. Any rewards would turn into trashes whatever level it would be. So she asked Xiaoyi to shut its system down the moment they opened the system gift. Supposedly, this should have her status values unrecognizable for a split second thus overriding the zero value of her luck. In return, they could at least receive a fair reward instead of some trash. The baby system trusted its host and followed the plan. And so, Xiaoyi was dumbstruck when they received something never heard from a single Elder scroll—a thousand worth of experience points!

What her little system didn't know was Ye Ai reprogrammed the codes of that Elder Scroll and had it give the thing they most needed at the moment—points. Experience points to be exact. She needed to fatten up her system while she's collecting her compensation after being imprisoned. Until then, patience it should be. She promised not to let go of another friend this time.

In these mission worlds, she may affect the mind of its native without the world law noticing, well unless she overdid it; on the other hand, she knew reprogramming from the system may be noticed not only by her own System 3611 but also with the network which will definitely be reported in those administrators. She can't have that yet, though. That's why she had Xiaoyi shut down for a second thus disconnecting her traces from the network through her system. In that mere second, she injected her energy to another link from the network and reprogrammed the said codes. It needed to be quick and was sure hard-work for her especially she's yet to familiarize herself again with everything but she knew the risk was well worth it. Now, Xiaoyi should be above the constant monitoring of the network due to being a baby system.

Originally, items like an Elder scroll at maximum may give a cheat skill of one time use like Meteor Storm or Inter-dimensional Teleportation or maybe provide a limited use cheat weapon; but never such an amount of experience points. With a little mouth-talent Ye Ai was able to convince her system that they simply hit the jackpot.

She recalled her status:

Name: Ye Ai

Experience: Apprentice (1,000/10,000)

Contribution Points: 100 <NEW>

Special Skills: ???, ??? , ???, |=,=| ???,

Strength: 10

Constitution: 10

Charm: 0

Luck: 0