Chapter 18: The Little Bun and Aiyana (7)

AN: Hi everyone! I know this update is unusually early for me but hey it's Christmas! As my gift to you, my wonderful readers and followers, this special day, I'm releasing double! Yey!

Without further ado, enjoy! 

----------------------

Dianne actually planned to enter the showbiz entertainment when she returned in the country. But she found out that her half-sister was also in the same industry. She's one of the known artists of Golden Goose Studios and was also backed by two good family names, the Kim and the Su. Since Dianne was disowned, the people only knew of Natalie as Mr. and Mrs. Kim's only child and daughter. No one remembered the first wife or the missing first daughter or even if they did no one has mentioned about her.

She tried to enter GG Studios since she's also looking for someone but Natalie blocked her path again and again so no manager or agent took her. Under Natalie's schemes her supposed contract was not signed, her prospect projects backed out, the staffers and other artists hated her and she was almost sold to a pig-like producer. After all these misfortunes, she decided to withdraw her plan of entering the entertainment industry. And thus once again, she turned her computer on and returned to her previous occupation, a hacker.

When she returned in the country, she swore to never go back in her previous work. When she was younger, she already had a good aptitude with programming. However, she never focused on it for she's busy keeping her little life in the Kim Household and also trying to win his fiancé's heart amidst her half-sister's seduction with her own fiancé. When she caught amnesia after the accident, her talent became more pronounced without all those personal baggage and it was that time when she was discovered by Caden Jiang while in abroad. Things happened, though, and she got her memories back and decided to return to the country to find things. But nothing was working as per her plans so now she's to turn this way again, back into hacking. She didn't want to but she had to.

Dianne tried to find more about what really happened on her accident. There was no definitive evidence that it was premeditated and even the criminal can no longer be found. She doubted he or she was still alive. She already knew about her benefactor, though, that's why she tried entering GG Studios but she hasn't come into contact with her benefactor yet. Then she tried finding anything about her baby and found out that the said baby died in the hospital. There were records and everything but no grave. She grieved that she wasn't able to give him a proper burial and also for losing such innocent life. She hated what happened to her but she can't hate her own flesh and blood. She promised to return everything to those who hurt them both. It was around that time she met the Little Bun just after learning of Natalie's new plot to ruin her. She saved Little Brian, met his father, Ethan, in an awkward introduction after offering his body as repayment. Things happened, fighting against Natalie's schemes, Dianne's time with the father and son buns, her trying to enact her revenge against the Kims and Su, meeting her benefactor, facing the Lee elders' dislike and eventually learning to accept people in her life again. Now, she may not say she's the happiest but she can say she's happier she'd ever been.

The ancestral house of the Lee was on the better side of the traditional construction and design of Hanoks with little spice of modern taste especially with the heating and cooling system in the residence. The outside was an expanse of nature landscapes like the man-made rockeries, ponds and lush gardens.

Ye Ai visited in the morning since she decided to return early that afternoon. Her brothers and both parents had been bugging her for a group date and more for individual dates! Oh, how she liked their antics but sometimes it was all too much. What she didn't know was since she occupied Aiyana's body, her change was so different from the original's obstinate character that her family can't help pampering her, afraid she'll return to that pragmatic but stubborn character she used to have.