Chapter 21: The Little Bun and Aiyana (10)

AN: This is the second chapter for the new year! └(^o^ )X( ^o^)┘

---------------------

Ye Ai had Xiaoyi live broadcasted the events on the three whenever she's alone. The host and system watched how the two men kept trying to get the protagonist's attention while they walked in circle, unable to find the exit from the abomination of a mountain. They also couldn't contact the outside world due to no reception. Somehow they even doubted if they were actually spirited away! On the fifth day, Ye Ai decided to let the three out her cage.

As soon as Ye Ai advised the family that movements were found in the particular area of the mountain, armed forces and subordinates were sent to investigate. And when they found the three, although looked unharmed, they're immediately sent to the biggest and most advanced hospital in the capital. The doctors said they're not dehydrated or starved and proper rest was all needed for the three. Everyone was able to breathe after this incident however they still didn't find out the culprit but bodies of unknown people we're found in the same mountain. It was anticlimactic for Ye Ai and Xiaoyi but soon another problem arose and gave her new waves of headache.

Her mobilization of the Black Market's special force was not kept in the dark. Many powers were watching over her goods, thus the Emperor of the Black Market was finally sniffed out by Primo's organization.

Her personal phone suddenly rang and the familiar voice of Dos sounded.

"Uno."

"..." (Ye Ai)

"You knew why I called," Dos said and it wasn't a question.

Ye Ai didn't immediately respond. The moment she saw the Private Number calling and heard Dos' voice, she knew what was happening already. "En."

"Tonight. Myriad Sea Pavilion."

"..."

"Please, come."

And the line was dropped. Finally, Dos has shown his true allegiance. Ye Ai knew he was double crossing his double agent position but she liked his efficient work style and let him stay, waiting for him to choose her side instead. But then, he seemed to have chosen to cross-over, burning the bridge with him. In any case, tonight should be a good show.

Usually, when someone was invited in a high end restaurant in the night, it would mean dinner. Ye Ai took her time preparing herself and also preparing her back up plan. Somehow, it seemed the variables in her plan doubled when the second male lead was related.

Arriving in the majestic pavilion, she was greeted by a pretty attendant and was directly escorted to the upper floors. On the way, she noticed the silence in the building. She wouldn't be surprised if the whole place was rented or bought by that crazy Primo. He's that perverted.

Exiting the elevator, there's only a single door in the floor unlike that in the lower floors. The pretty lady knocked rhythmically on the door and then quickly escaped the scene. The door was opened by the familiar burly man she saw over the screen weeks before.

"Oh, the Great One has arrived," the burly man sneered at her. He was Fourth, the uncouth subordinate of Primo.

Silently, Ye Ai entered and found herself in front of nine more people, including Dos. She knew Dos and his other persona but not the other way around. He hasn't met her before and probably thought she was a man. And now, they've only found out her true person after the incident of Dianne's kidnapping.

She recognized Dos immediately; he's the guy sitting next to Primo, the bespectacled Second.

"Welcome," Primo or the second male lead Caden Jiang greeted her as he motioned her seat. She sat indifferently and then tapped her fingers to signal the attendant for tea.