Chapter 22: The Little Bun and Aiyana (11)

AN: This would be the last chapter present for today. Updates will be as usual, normal is once a week, abnormal could be either more releases per week or an update in a month. I apologize in advance as my RL schedule is highly demanding at the moment.

Anyway, happy new year again and have a great bang this 2019!

---------------------

"Speak like the usual Dos first!" shouted Quatro by the phone.

"..." (Second)

"Or else your organization wouldn't know what hit you," Quatro said this part menacingly. The cute voice of a little girl became a voice of a demoness from the underworld.

"...Come now, Quatro. Tell big brother Dos. I'll listen," Second's temple was throbbing in anger and shame. He hated playing this 'Dos' character!

"Ehehe..." (Quatro)

"Quatro? Hey, Little Four come on," Second forced himself to continue, his teeth grinding and his fist clenched tightly.

"Big Brother Dos..." Quatro called as she continued to tease him.

"..." glowering at the blank wall, he couldn't find his voice to answer back anymore.

"Are you so very angry now? Nyahaha!"

"Out with it little devil," he spoke in gritted teeth and throbbing temple nerves.

"You're in loudspeaker, yes?" Quatro asked.

"He is," answered Ye Ai in background.

"Oh, big sis! You're still there!"

"Be quick, I'm tired."

"Right," Quatro said and her voice turned formal in a beat. "Well, listen properly since I won't repeat this again," she spoke suddenly in the business like tone.

The childlike voice that suddenly turned to a formal but severe tone sent everyone in high apprehension, everyone aside from Ye Ai.

"Mr. Khang in Vietnam has been eliminated," Quatro started as if she's reading an annual report of the company. "Your weasel in Naples was caught by the Interpol. Your deal in Moscow was sabotaged by your own little Japanese..." The list go on and on. She actually listed for quite a while and then suddenly stopped to catch her breath. "Actually there's more to come, want me to send this list over instead?"

"Uno!" shouted Second as he straightened up, looking wildly at Ye Ai. Everyone else was also very agitated after that single call.

"You have no right to call me that now, Dos," she said indifferently. "Now I ask you, do you have the capability to stop me?" she asked all the people inside coolly. When no one answered, she turned around to finally exit the room but then they all heard a gun being unlocked.

[Host Ai!]

At the same time her system called her attention, she whipped a Beretta 92, a 9mm semi-automatic pistol, and pulled the trigger shooting towards the hand of the middle aged man who never spoke in their meeting before and tonight.

*Bang!*

"Ahh!"

"Old Five!" called Fourth in mixed emotions. He was still shocked that this old man would really unlock his gun's trigger-lock to attack the Black Emper—Empress and after all her warnings tonight. He was also a bit scared that the elegant woman from earlier would actually shoot someone. Who said women from good families were all good girls, never knew how to shoot guns??

"Next time, it'll be your head and your head," Ye Ai said in freezing tone.

All the while, Primo has been watching the girl. His eyes held something dark or did they actually darken? He was so focused with the girl that he didn't notice the scrunched expression of Abel while watching old Five whose hand has a bloody hole and then looking back at Ye Ai with hint of fury.