Chapter 19: The Little Bun and Aiyana (8)

AN: As promised, here's the second chapter for my gift to you this Christmas! Happy Christmas again everyone! 😘

--------------------------

Ye Ai was waiting for the Little Bun for their date. She didn't get out of the car and simply waited from the entrance of Ethan's villa. The door was yet to open, anyway. It was obvious that she's not welcome, huh.

Soon, a small guy walked out the entrance with a pair of beautiful man and woman sending him away. He wore a smart polo and pants for kids which gave him the impression of a little man instead of a kid yet to turn to six years old.

Ye Ai guessed the little guy would be dressed like that after seeing the wardrobe of the father and son duo these last few days. That's why she she made sure to bring something, so from her other carry-bag she took a Lala's spring bear jacket with hoodie and agilely made him wear it. This easily transformed the little guy's image into a cute and adorable little bear.

"It's cold there, don't take it off," she told him while securing the zippers and buttons, making sure he can't easily take it off.

On the side, Dianne smiled happily as she gave adorable praises to the Little Bun. Ye Ai silently thought of how cute her Xiaoyi could be on that jacket, too. She watched as he reluctantly bid farewell from Ethan and Dianne before entering her car on his own.

Ye Ai turned to the two. "Don't worry. I'll get him back in one piece," she also bid them goodbye, followed the Little Bun inside and let her driver sent the two of them to the target location.

Lotte World was the world's largest indoor amusement park located to the South of Han River in Seoul. When the two of them arrived, there were already many people in the vicinity, mostly were youths. Ye Ai cared not much of the other people but focused on how to loosen up this small fridge of a bun and catch it off-guard. Anyway, the experience should be exciting, too.

The first they saw upon entering the park was the all-girl marching band. They're roving around the intricately detailed European village, singing and dancing. But the most eye-catching inside was the huge ice skating rink in the middle where many people were already playing around. She promised the Little Bun to play there later as she pulled him further inside. They went first into the Underland, which was best for kids as a starter. They tried the Adventures of Sindbad, which was the boat ride through the underground waterway; the Conquistador or the Viking ride that swung back and forth; the Flume Ride that seats four people on a log boat which will then travel the Jurassic Jungle; and then rested a bit in the Camelot Carrousel that has 64 white horses going merry-go-round and round. She wanted to seat the Little Bun in the Swing Pang Pang which was a mini version of teacup-ride but he glared at her so she rather brought him up the second floor to try the French Revolution, the roller coaster that rotated up to 540 degrees! It was good that she managed to sneak the Little Bun a seat or else she'd be shouting alone up there. It was the first time the Little Bun showed expression that day as he held her hand while shouting all through the ride.

They went for a good rest and meal in the cute café inside the big dome. Watching the Little Bun who seemed under great excitement, she can't help smiling. She thought how so real-like these people were. She unconsciously pinched those smooth cheeks and giggled, thinking of Xiaoyi's own elastic cheeks in the future. Little Brian, looked up at her but probably forgot to glare.

For the afternoon itineraries, the two exited towards the Magic Island and immediately tried the Gyro Swing or the Frisbee ride and the Gyro Drop or the drop tower. They were forced, however, to wait for the Atlantis Adventure due to the long queue but the wait was worth it. It's the most popular ride of the amusement park due to being the world's only aqua tracked roller coaster.