Arc 1 Summary

Arc Title: Transmigrator and Aileen

Status: Completed

Chapters: 11

Summary:

A transmigrated soul entered the body of the unconscious villainess, Althea Vaine. The new soul decided to get revenge for the original body by overthrowing the current backwater government through the use of her modern knowledge. Before she could start her plans though, the female lead, Aileen and the reason Althea's original body fell to her demise, came to her and began serving her as her personal maid. Although the female lead came from a commoner's family, it didn't stop Althea's fiancé, Prince Rhomeo Caspian,  the only heir to the crown,  from falling for Aileen.

Althea's and Rhomeo's engagement was annulled by the Royal Family and gave the Vaine's Dukehouse good reparations which were in turn used in Althea's plans towards the new era for Alcada Kingdom. Unknown to her, Ye Ai has finally entered Aileen's body and was the reason for her continuous failures.

Tags: ancient world, aristocracy, comedy, cute pet, fantasy, female lead, friendship, game elements, host and system, mysterious characters, mysterious past, politics, revenge, royalty, system administrator, transmigration, world travel

Author's Note:

I've mentioned this on Chapter 7 (this summary was made later); the male lead isn't in this arc yet. For reasons, you'll know in the future arcs. This arc also is a bit anti-climactic and a wee straight to the point of the story. You'll probably have more questions after this but I hope you'll stay to get your answers as the story rolls further. Any questions and suggestions from you guys (and gals) are appreciated and I will try to cater them as much as possible. Thanks for reading the first arc!

Disclaimer: Again, all pictures are not mine.

Additional Note: Please visit the Author's Note and FAQs Page once in a while since it will be updated from time to time with everyone's questions and my possible response. You may also raise your own questions if you have. Cheers!