ONE

"Here I thought we would be perfect..."

Winter
It's been a week since the whole incident, at least that's what Syd said to call it.

"Win, you gotta come out someday," she said and I buried my head in my pillow shaking my head.

"Leave me be" I snapped and she shook her head and sat down.

"He was an idiot anyway. You deserve better. You can get better"

"I loved him"

"So, he didn't deserve your love"

"It still hurts Syd. Why wasn't I enough"

"It's just how it is Win," she said getting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked her and she smiled.

"That's a secret" she replied and ran out. Odd. Not really.

Once she left I sat there. Frozen. Not knowing what to do.

Sydney
I ran around the house looking for an outfit. Hmm, what to wear what to wear. As I continued running I remembered I still had to print the tickets. Dang, it.

I printed out the tickets and I started packing my bags. I couldn't wait to tell her!

I ran over and opened the door.

"Hey W-" I started but saw she had a small blade in her hand.

"What are you doing"

"Thinking"

"Stop thinking like that. You don't need him, but get dressed"

"Why" she grumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"We're going on a trip so go"

"Hot or cold" she mumbled out.

"Hot" I replied and started walking out like an idiot.

Winter
I stood there shaking my head. Where the hell would we be going? I slowly got up and walked over to my closet skimming through the clothes when I found a white skirt and a black cropped top with a grey knit cardigan. I grabbed it and put it on. I also started packing some other clothes cause knowing Sydney she planned for a whole week getaway.

I walked down the stairs and saw Sydney jumping around. Great. I have to deal with me being sad and a hyper sister. Yay.

"What the fuck kind of drugs are you on?!" I asked annoyed.

"Aw don't be like that? It's not my fault he's a douche" she said with a laugh.

"You're an idiot"

"Thank you!" she said laughing again and grabbed her bags.

She walked out and soon I followed. I tried getting in the drivers but she physically picked me up and threw me out.

"Passenger side sis" she smiled and I rolled my eyes getting in the passenger's side.

We kept driving and driving. It was boring so eventually, I fell asleep.

//

"Get up lazy! We're gonna miss our flight!"

I woke up to Sydney shaking me.

"Stahp!" I groaned and she shook her head.

"You're not hyper anymore," I said with a chuckle.

"Eh," she replied getting out of the car.

Soon we got onto our flight and went to what I found out was gonna be Australia. Fun. The flight was so boring. Sydney ended up sleeping and me, I couldn't stop thinking. It was a nightmare. A literal nightmare.

//

We finally landed in Australia and I saw two guys there and Sydney walked over. What the fuck?

"Welcome to Australia, we will be your guides. This is my brother Greyson and I'm Lannan. It's nice to meet you all"

IzKatiebug