THREE

"Who knew. Who knew I somewhat liked you"

Winter
I was about to put some stuff away when Rylie stormed in with a stick up her ass. Metaphorically. Maybe.

"Stay away from him! He's mine, not yours!" she screamed and I raised a brow.

"You're retarded"

She then slapped me.

"Woah hey y-" Sydney started but I put a hand up and stared directly at Rylie. She was slowly crumbling from my stare.

I pushed her into the wall and smiled evilly. She looked scared.

"Don't fucking touch me again. Got it?"

"Stay away from Lannan. He's mine"

I shook my head rolling my eyes.

"First off he isn't yours so shut up you bitch and second I don't even like him so stop being a dumbass and get. Over. Yourself. Now"

She looked at me with pure hate and I sent a devious smile. She stormed out and I heard a clap.

"That was funny"

"I know. You're the brother aren't you?"

"I'm Greyson. My brother is Lannan. He's outside"

"I'm Winter, this is my sister Sydney"

"It's nice to meet you Greyson," Sydney said with a smile and he rolled his eyes.

"We're gonna go swimming. Get ready. We're going in a few" he said and walked out.

Quickly I got dressed in a black high waisted bottom and an off the shoulder top with a clasp in the back.

I walked out and saw Sydney in a black and blue bodysuit top with a multi-colored bottom.

"Ready?" I said with a small smile. A fake smile. I couldn't tell you why.

"Yeah, let's go!" she said happily and I quickly grabbed my floral cover-up and slipped it on.

We got onto the bus and one of the guys whose name I think was Lannan looked back with a grin.

"Who's ready for a swim?!" he said excitedly and I only rolled my eyes. To be honest I didn't wanna be here but it's for Sydney. I have to try to be happy.

The whole way it was quiet besides a few nudges from Sydney but soon we were there. At the beach. It was beautiful.

Lannan
Once we arrived at the beach everyone ran out and went I to the water. I looked at Win and smiled. She got into the water with her friend and Greyson came over and rolled his eyes.

"Her name is Winter. The girl with blonde hair is her sister Sydney"

"Winter huh, nice name isn't it"

"Yeah yeah sure"

"Don't you like my name?" someone said and I turned to see Rylie staring at me with a pouty look.

Greyson looked at me laughed and walked away.

"Lannan?" she questioned and I walked away and over to Winter who stood there looking at her sister.

"Hey, you're not gonna get in the water?" I asked and Sydney shrugged while Winter smiled.

"Duh I am," she said and slipped off her cover-up.

She ran in and went underwater. She soon came up and smiled at Sydney.

"You should come in Syd!" she yelled and she shook her head.