ELEVEN

"Oh no. Oh please no"
[Warning, mentions of violence, abuse, and maybe more]

Winter
I woke up in a dark dark room. In a dark dark place. Alright, lets cut the crap. I woke up in a dark room and honestly I couldn't see anything.

"Sydney?" I called out. Please don't tell me we were split.

"Hello my little Angel"

"Don't call me that!" I snapped and he came over and cupped my face. Gently rubbing it. I winced a little. I was expecting the worst. He pulled his hand away and that's when it was all quiet.

"Hel-"

I was cut off with a hand connecting my cheek. Hard. I didn't react. At least, not the way he wanted.

"You stupid girl!" he yelled and I started to tremble. He was the only person who could scare me in this world. No. Actually, there were two people who scared me. Ever. Those were myself and him. My father.

Sydney
I woke up in a dark room. Sore and...naked. Oh no. No no no no no.

"Don't worry your pretty little head. I wasn't allowed to do anything" someone said. The voice was familiar. I didn't know who it was. At least, I couldn't put a finger on it. Not one bit.

"Do you not remember me, babe?"

I shook my head. I couldn't speak. I don't know why.

"Awe baby, it's me. Brandon"

I started to freak out. No. No no no no no. This can't be happening. I wanted to scream but when I opened my mouth no words came out. None. None at all. Why couldn't I talk!

I got up and started roaming around when I hit something. It lightly grazed me and I wanted to scream so bad but no words came out. Not even a single sound.

"Wow, what did you do Bran?" someone said. It was a female. Someone. I recognized the voice from anywhere.

"Well Ry, it was simple. Hit her hard enough they shut up"

She laughed. That's when I knew who it was. That's when I knew we were in danger. That's when I knew I was in a room. Alone and naked. Why I didn't know but wasn't good but I was alone. Alone with my ex and Rylie. Oh God help me.

Winter
After a while, the lights turned on. Damn it was bright. I winced a little and felt a long cut against my leg. I let out a shriek of pain.

"Huh, the little whore does feel pain" I heard with a chuckle. I looked up and say Rylie.

"At least I feel pain. At least I'm not some damn whore who jumps guy to guy. I bet if I had a dick you'd fall to your knees for me" I said with a smirk.

She knelt down taking the knife and stabbed me in my leg.

"Fuck!" I screamed and she smiled.

While she stood there laughing I ripped the knife from her driving it into her side.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed and I looked at her with a smirk.

I pulled it out and immediately my dad picked me up by my hair and threw me against the wall. I saw Scott standing in the corner.

"You know, you're different," he said and walked closer. He cupped my face and rubbed my sides.

"You know, I've always wondered if I could make you scream" he smiled and I spat in his face.

He smiled and looked at my dad. He smiled back. Soon Rylie and my dad left leaving me with him. I don't even have to say what he did to me. It was horrible.

Sydney
I still couldn't talk. I was worried sick about Winter though. She's my little sister. What if he has her. What if my dad is doing unspeakable things to her? I was about to kick Brandon when my dad walked in. Great.

"Hey, Syd bear. How are you?" he asked with a grin.

I spit on him and he slapped me. God the mess we were in.

Winter
Afterward, he threw me onto the ground smirking.

"I hope you enjoyed that. I did"

I cried lightly and he laughed.

"I've never seen you so...weak. I love it" he said kissing me. I winced.

He walked away leaving me alone. Quickly I got my clothes on. I hugged the jacket I still had from Lannan and fell asleep on the cold hard ground. Alone. Scared. Sad. What in the world went wrong? Why did I run? Why.

Sydney
After a while, I was bloody and beaten. I was thrown into a room where I saw Winter lying asleep on the ground. I crawled over to her and smiled. She was wearing his jacket still. Then I noticed the wound on her leg. These assholes are gonna pay in the end. One way or another.

IzKatiebug