NINE

"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you"

Winter
We were all walking when Rylie came over and pulled me to the side. The fuck?

"Stay away from him" she spat and I raised a brow.

"You wanna date him go ahead but Lannan and I are friends. Suck it up"

"Oh I will suck him up"

I rolled my eyes and walked back over to Lannan. He looked at me and I looked up to him and laughed. He raised a brow.

"What's so funny?"

"I can't look at you right now" I laughed and he still had his brow raised.

"What did I do?"

"Nothing. It's just uh...oh my god I can't even look at you" I chuckled and looked back down.

"What? Tell me!" he whined and I shook my head.

He grabbed my wrist lightly stopping me and looked me in my eyes. Staring into me. We both looked at each other not looking away. That's before I started laughing again.

"Bloody hell, tell me," he said letting go of my wrist.

"Rylie said she wanted to and I quote 'suck you up'"

He rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"Hey, maybe just maybe she'll do it for free" I laughed and he stopped.

"Do I look like I would take advantage of her like that? Do I?!" he snapped looking back at me and I froze.

"I'm sorry" I muttered and walked away and over to Sydney.

Lannan
After I sorta snapped at her she walked away. I frowned and Grey walked up to me with a grin.

"You hurt her didn't you?"

"I snapped at her"

"Idiot. She's the only girl who would want you"

"Rylie does" I chuckled and he rolled his eyes.

"She likes me too. She likes anyone who has a cock"

I shrugged and laughed.

"You should talk to her wanker," he said and I nodded.

I was about to walk over when Rylie approached us from a close but far distance and shuddered.

"It's so cold!" she said loudly.

I looked at Grey who laughed. I looked at Winter and saw she was rubbing her arms. Quickly I took off my jacket and walked over to her.

"Asshole" I heard Rylie mutter. I chuckled.

"Speak of the devil" I heard Winter mutter and I couldn't help but smile.

Winter
I was walking with Sydney quietly when she poked me.

"Huh" I hummed rubbing my arms lightly. I was cold a little. Normally I'm never cold but I was now. Odd.

"What happened?"

"Lannan wanted me to go away. There's nothing to it" I shrugged and she shook her head.

"Tell me"

"He snapped at me"

"What did you do Win"

"I was only joking! I didn't mean to offend him!"

"Look, he looks like he feels bad. Go talk now"

"Nah. You look lonely"

"I'm fine. You aren't. You two are close. Like really close. It's only been three days but you're like long lost friends or some crap" she said and I chuckled.

I saw him walking over and I looked down quickly.

"Speak of the devil" I muttered and he walked over wrapping his jacket around me. I pushed it off and gave it to him.

"I'm fine"

"No, you're cold"

"No. I-I'm fine"

"Take the bloody jacket" he grumbled and I rolled my eyes taking it and slipped it on. He looked at me and smiled.

Sydney starting walking away so I panicked.

"Wait! S-"

It was too late.

"I'm sorry you know"

I only shrugged.

"Please don't be mad at me love"

I ignored him and he grabbed my wrist lightly as everyone passed. He looked down and cupped my face lightly rubbing my cheek. I pushed his hand away and continued to walk.

"Winter, I'm sorry! I know you must hate me but can you not! I'm sorry!" he said loudly and I paused. I looked at him and shook my head.

"Please"

I walked over silently and hugged him. He tensed up but then wrapped his arms around me with a smile.

"Do you forgive me, love?"

I nodded.

"Good. The campsite is ahead. Let's go"

I nodded and we continued to walk. I laid my head on his arm smiling. God...I didn't love him, did I?

//

I was in the small cabin I stayed in with Sydney as I started to change into my pajamas.

"You love him"

"No"

"Don't lie"

"I don't trust guys anymore Syd"

"You trust Lannan"

"Ha yeah right"

I rolled my eyes and realized I still had his jacket.

"I'm gonna go give this back to him," I said grabbing the jacket.

"Don't make out!" she yelled and I flipped her off.

I walked over and heard someone talking. What I heard next shocked me.

IzKatiebug